Queen's determined to hold her title

clizclean

Everything I have, I've worked for.

Because that is what adults do, they don't rely on their parents to support them.

And the tranny comments roll right off my back like water off a duck.

I look like a woman because I am a woman.

With that said, I would rather have people think I am a tranny than think I am a hippie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not supported by anyone but myself, daddy's mills are a plus though, i cant complain about it. ive been on my own (but i never tried suicide) since i was 15, so yeah, its pretty sweet to do things rich pigs do.

i bet the tranny shit does roll off your back, even faster after it clears the hump. i seen the flik, w/o a face, you look like a dude.

and it's definately better to be a hippy than a 'cant kill myself properly goth chic/dude'

so sorry bout your luck

I wouldn't call going to Jamaica "doing things that rich pigs do", I'd call that doing things that college kids do on Spring Break.

On the scale of "ballin'" vacations, yours is right above going to Cancun for the weekend.

Don't be sorry about my luck, never in my (real) life have I been mistaken for a dude.

But seeing as how you've seen one photo of me on the internet with my face not even visible, I can totally see how you know what you are talking about.

IF you support yourself, why would you have to eat fast food if your hippie gets her little hippie feelings hurt?

Do you not know how to cook for yourself?

Been on your own since you were 15, so what? Living on your own for 2 years is no big thing.

And as far as you trying to hit a nerve talking about me attempting suicide, you are not the first nobody to come on here and think they can say anything to me about it.

If it was something that I was sensitive about, do you honestly think I would post about it on a forum that is open to the public?

You can keep calling me goth.

It shows how little you know about anything.

You can keep calling me a dude.

It makes me laugh at how infantile you are.

Grasp for straws dude.

Why not knight Patrick Stewart? Dude is an awesome actor, was classically trained and reads Shakespeare at the Globe.

Elton John? Why the fuck not? Dude made some awesome songs. Bennie and the Jets? Songs about the 'Nam?! Dude was awesome.

Looks like the queen knights some talented ass people.

She knighted FUCKING SEAN CONNERY! MUTHA FUCKIN JAMES BOND N SHIT!!

Looks like OP knows nothing of popular culture.

Yeah, she fucked up with Bono, dude is a fuckng tool

dude does more for humanity than any of the other homos. england should just keep paying taxes to a bitch that isnt anything more than a national icon. she's a worthless use of their citizens money. haha, england.. if you didnt have to pay ridiculous amounts to a worthless queen you'd have better teeth

jamaica's awesome.. beaches weed food music, the only tight pants are on females. it's like heaven. whats wrong with black people?

WEED BRAH! AND BEACHES! THEY DONT HAVE THOSE ANYWHERE CEPT 3RD WORLD NIGGER ISLANDS FULL OF HUNGRY VIOLENT CRIMINALS

LOOK AT YOUR DANDRUFF

dude does more for humanity than any of the other homos. england should just keep paying taxes to a bitch that isnt anything more than a national icon. she's a worthless use of their citizens money. haha, england.. if you didnt have to pay ridiculous amounts to a worthless queen you'd have better teeth

you are an absolute muppet.

have you ever been over here?

And hold up a sec, where are you from? The States? Psssh, fuck off and come back when you have a bit of history behind you.

Give me one example of the Uk going to war against someone and losing?

Hell, if it wasnt for a us, the US would still be full of the natives and would probably be a decent country by now.

And if we are rocking stereotypes about a population, then you must be: obese, inbred, stooopid, ridiculously close minded, obese, and did i mention stupid?

dude does more for humanity than any of the other homos.

Hahahaha, dude you are such a douche. Elton John has done so much for AIDs research and adoption for Eastern European street kids, but he doesn't go around being a pompous jackass like Bono.

And really Bono doesnt do shit except show up and make sure he has his PR ready. He doesnt have a whole FOUNDATION set up with his own money in his name like Elton John does.

In order to have a debate you have to have an intelligent and researched counter argument, which the original poster only brings bias and stereo types of English people.

So no, its not really a debate. More like a one sided conversation with an idiot