Queen's determined to hold her title

clizclean

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seen tribes from national geographic with better teeth

of course you have, people from wild tribes each much healthier than western people...

i seen a picture, she looks like a dude that can scrap

i'd bet money bf has a mean round house kick. i'm almost certain infact. i wouldn't mess with her.

no.. she'd be pissed

1bullWhip.jpg

How's any sort of real man going to be worried one fucking bit about upsetting some hippie chick?

She's a fucking hippie, which is basically only one step up from a Juggalette.

Tip toe around and don't hurt the hippie's feelings or else she is going to talk to you about how your actions make her feel like a object and how you don't respect her as a person.

Get the fuck out of here.

How's any sort of real man going to be worried one fucking bit about upsetting some hippie chick?

She's a fucking hippie, which is basically only one step up from a Juggalette.

Tip toe around and don't hurt the hippie's feelings or else she is going to talk to you about how your actions make her feel like a object and how you don't respect her as a person.

Get the fuck out of here.

yeah, dont post the hippies tits or i'm in a fast food rut.. try killing yourself again you're still pathetic.

you're just mad about how you like goth clothes and cut yourself. if your feet are size female 8, that'd make you 3' tall because your shits are huge. seriously, if i seen you in a dark alley i might bolt. did you TRY suicide because youre sick of being dudely? for real, if you're packing meat its ok, 12oz is good to the tranny's

If you knew my life, you'd know it's the opposite of pathetic.

Unless you define pathetic as overcoming obstacles in life and coming from nothing and making something out of myself, getting to live in/travel Europe, get everything I could ever want as far as material possessions, being in an awesome relationship with someone who is not a hippie, and not being a complete idiot.

Not to mention the fact that I inspire people to better themselves.

But you're right, your life is so much more awesome with your crappy little Jamaica vacations and living with a hippie that you have to walk on eggshells not to upset or else you will eat fast food because you can't take care of yourself.

Oh and everyone doesn't hate me.

You can't say the same thing.