Queen's determined to hold her title

clizclean

You must date a little girl if you consider a size 8 shoe (which is the average size for an American woman) to be "huge".

8? That's some huge women feet in my opinion, but I have been known to date very petite girls....my sister calls it a "pixie infatuation". Girls over 5'5 are grossly tall.

Anyways, carry on

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha, dude you are such a douche. Elton John has done so much for AIDs research and adoption for Eastern European street kids, but he doesn't go around being a pompous jackass like Bono.

And really Bono doesnt do shit except show up and make sure he has his PR ready. He doesnt have a whole FOUNDATION set up with his own money in his name like Elton John does.

Bono is also widely known for his activism concerning Africa, for which he co-founded DATA, EDUN, the ONE Campaign and Product Red. He has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, was granted an honorary knighthood by Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, and was named as a Person of the Year by Time,[14][17][18] among other awards and nominations.

elton's aids foundation? haha save the gays? and a homo farming street kids is highly questionable. ignorants calling me ignorant. haha someone said england doesnt lose wars!! retard

Bono is also widely known for his activism concerning Africa, for which he co-founded DATA, EDUN, the ONE Campaign and Product Red.

elton's aids foundation?

haha save the gays?

and a homo farming street kids is highly questionable.

..........................................................................................................

ignorants calling me ignorant.

haha someone said england doesnt lose wars!!

retard