Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

med help.

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go search for any of the other med/mental issue threads, because i don't feel inclined to retype out an educated response for your dumb ass, that i'm sure you won't listen to anyways.

I will however say one thing and that is that antidepressant meds aren't meant to solve your problems, they're to help level you out while you work on the issues in other ways.

• Like 1

Antiemetics are for preventing nausea and vomiting. What are you talking about?

A strange side effect of Xanax is that it can make you irritable. Paradox type shit. This pill will relax my anxiety, but make me irritable in some ways.

That's a Chinese riddle for you, WANDA!

yeah I know, my doc perscribed it with the chemotherapy I was taking. idk...I had some crazy doc. It did take off the edge though

• Like 1

Benzo are not something you want to be on long term.......it was mentioned already, but you can die from the withdrawal and you go bat shit crazy when you kick them. My boy would always say that he felt like he was pissing his pants, I've read stories of people thinking their teeth were rotating in their sockets arms bending the wrong way all sorts of fucked up sensory things. And many people have told me, once you get a tolerance for benzos, its hard as fuck to get rid of it.

First time I ate xanax, I woke up in jail. I had no idea what they were, what they did and ate 13 peach footballs. I took 4 mg klonopin once and raged out for a night, and then lost my short term memory for like two days and got fired from my previous job. I'm in that .00002 percentile that rages when I take too much of any benzo. Klonopin will usually just make me lazy as shit and pass out. A low dose of xanax will chill me out nice.

I personally think anti depressants are bullshit..........and that it's all perspective...

but yeah seriously, cosign with drue.

Only faggots have "depression/anxiety" issues and seek medical help for them.

i gotta say that meds isnt the best way to fix problems in my opinion. a strong mental drive and the will to change for the better is the most effective treatment, some people just don't have it and thats where natural selection comes into it.

some of the side effects for meds are increased desire for self harm and more thoughts of suicide? sounds counter productive

In the past (7-8 years ago) I went through a period of time where I was going through some hardcore mental shit and thought that meds would help.

They didn't.

They actually made me not be able to feel emotion or be excited about anything and I just felt like a shell of a person and ended up with me attempting suicide, being in a coma in the ICU for a week and then shipped off to the nut house.

They work for some people, but I've known a lot of folks that had bad experiences with meds.

My suggestion would be to find a good counselor to talk to, find a new hobby that makes you happy, get more exercise, eat healthier, and make sure you are getting enough sleep at night.

As strange as it seems, simple things like a bad diet, bad sleep schedule, and not getting enough exercise will make people depressed or unmotivated about life.

Also, a lot of times the deal with meds is that you have to try different ones before you find one that "really" works for you.

Or some times you try a lot of ones and find out that none of them work for you so you try something different.

Either way, good luck with shit.

• Like 1

def agree with her ^^ with that "not be able to feel emotion" then it takes extreme things to make you feel anything at all.

then you isolate yourself...or people isolate you because of that.

if you think you need it give it a shot-to each his own- try to make it short term while you really figure out the root of your issues and deal with them head on. take control of your life.

be well

They actually made me not be able to feel emotion or be excited about anything and I just felt like a shell of a person and ended up with me attempting suicide, being in a coma in the ICU for a week and then shipped off to the nut house.

gtfo, only pussies TRY to kill themselves. how do you fuck that up?

LEXAPRO = GIANT RANDOM BONERS THAT DONT GO AWAY + BEAT GUTS FOR AN HOUR AND NOT BUST

nh

also, the side effects sometimes feels like you're about to roll off some e pills, but instead of some euphoric awesome moment you're just at that same jittery weird state for 8 hours

No matter how fucked up your situation it can ALWAYS get worse.

Xanax and its cousins can certainly help you make shit worse. Like 7

years ago i was in a similar situation. Given Zoloft & Xanax

for anxiety and depression.

These problems were binary and revolved

around one another. Depressed about being anxious and having panic

problems. Anxious because i was depressed and didn't

think I was ever going to shake the shit.

Long story short the Zoloft never worked or rather i never gave

it a chance to work. i simply elevated my xanax 4mg --> 6mg

a day and pretty soon i was going to 2 doctors for 12 mg a day.

360mg a month & buying more off the street. Taking the

xanax to black out, Take enough stick bats and no matter how

fucked up shit is you no longer care.

Problem is them shits turned me evil.

Try and give that SSRI a fair go before you get gone

off benzos. I quit taking them problematically 4 years ago

and I'm only just now beginning to put shit back together.

Other than that some of the side affects off these psych meds

are just as bad or worse that the symptoms that predicate them

abcs

why DO

you type like this it ALMOST

reads like song lyrics as if christopher

WALKEN was ahhhh, how do i put this, reading, them there words, off of

a sheet of bone white paper.

give me a reason, explaination, i DONT care! just tell us WHY

dude. i dont kno. Its a habit. Once in a while

i may try and delete some shit in a top line

and it throws off my whole text block so i have

to go thru and fix every line under the problem

to get the shit back looking HIP HOP FRESH.

At this point it bothers me to do it any other way.

Like having to sit in an unfamiliar seat when

you been sitting in the same one for a whole

semester

• Like 1

And twinky. I realize its easier to just pop pills but if you

change a few things you may find you dont need em.

They are kinda big things. Figure if you smoke tobacco

whenever you begin to need a smoke its anxiety. If you

drink a bunch of coffee every day. That will give you

tension. If you walking around off not enough sleep every

day thats not a good thing either

dude. i dont kno. Its a habit. Once in a while

i may try and delete some shit in a top line

and it throws off my whole text block so i have

to go thru and fix every line under the problem

to get the shit back looking HIP HOP FRESH.

At this point it bothers me to do it any other way.

Like having to sit in an unfamiliar seat when

you been sitting in the same one for a whole

semester

its annoying coz a lot of the time you have good stuff to say but the word formating of your shit hurts the eyes and i give up after a few lines --- could just be me

/playonplaya

/didnt read the thread oner...

but my 2 cents is this:

when i was on anti-depressants (like a decade ago) i absolutely hated it and it made me feel like a robot with no emotions whatsoever and i quickly decided that i would rather deal with my shit on my own than have a drug fucking with my head.

If you are taking drugs to fix your mental problems, you are only going to get worse.

It's all in your mind br0.

wow im hearing alot of hate for the anti anxiety and depressant drugs in here...well anyways i just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there..

ive been struggling with depression ocd and panic attacks since about the 6th grade.and for the longest time i felt the same way.that i could beat it without pills and that i didnt need to take any.i had the same mindset that i could beat it with shear will power.unfortunately i was wrong and after 5 or 6 years of trying to supress all the anger and sadness and whatnot it all just boiled over and i was having some hardcore panic attacks everyday all day.i would maybe get like 2 or 3 hours of peace throughout the day.my life was hell for about a month and a half before i just couldnt take it anymore.i didnt sleep.i went a week without any sleep period.i wouldnt eat.i went from 185 to 158 in a months time.i probably would have died or gone completely skitzo if i didnt go get help.now that im on ativan and xanax it calms me down enough to one where i can sleep through the night without waking up every hour or so but more importantly it lets me calm down to the point where i can think straight and get through whatever im stressing on.

so its all relative.i say try to get through it without meds first and if you just cant cope do what i did and get help.because i honestly think if i didnt i would have offed myself.not on some emo shit like "oh the world is so cold" or anything like that but just because i was so unbelievably stressed out and having panic attacks all day everyday i couldnt take it.i honestyly wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.shit was lame on so many levels.im much better now though and only have panic attacks maybe once every two weeks and they are not nearly as severe.plus im back up to 175 180 pounds so good for me.

anyways just thought id throw that out there.but i respect all yalls opinions.do what you do if it works than do it.if its doing more harm than good find something else.