med help.

twinky the kid

You all are trippin. Ativan is sweet, as are most benzo's. Sex drive might be a problem. Drinking on them can get hectic, I'd be carefull with that though it never scared me away. They might make you sleepy and they might cause memory loss. If you don't like them, they do have some value on the street.

not really.xanax pills are like 2 or 3 dollars a pop and ativan is maybe 5 at the most.

better to hold onto them for that price.and yeah i cant remember shit when im on them but it goes away after you stop using them.trust me on this.you will forget shit like certain words and shit when you take them but that usually goes away after a while.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im currently taking zoloft ativan and xanax

okay so i have no clue about lexapro never took it but ativan is probably the best drug ive taken for anxiety.it takes about 30 minutes to an hour to kick in more or less.depending on how much your taking it will either just make you really calm and relaxed like in my case(i take about a milligram or so) or it will straight knock you the fuck out and put you to bed (2 to 3 mill) in the beginning your gonna have a hard time getting words right they will be mixed up and slurred your gonna have a hard time drawing or sketching which if your into that kinda thing sucks but that usually goes away after a few weeks.the biggest thing is the drowsiness.its not super bad but it makes you feel like if you laid down you could fall asleep pretty easily.it also lasts for most of the day.i know you like to drink and id just like to say WHATEVER YOU DO DONT DRINK WITH IT.even a little bit will fuck you up.trust me on this.

another thing to note is to not take it everyday but just when you are having a panick attack and whatnot.if you take it everyday your gonna start having to up the prescription and thats not good.plus if you take them for a long time and then just stop cold turkey you run the risks of having seizures which could be life threatening.

more or less htough my experience with them has been really good.they work great for anxiety and if you take them with like 2 benydryl or someshit it will make you go to sleep real quick.good stuff.i should mention though that you have very vivid dreams on ativan and xanax.not necessarily nightmares but just very weird and surreal dreams.very lifelike.so that might be a good or bad thing for you depending on if you have alot of nightmares or not.some people say it gives them nightmares but in my case its been more lucid dreaming than anything else.

hope that helps and hope you get better.panic disorder is a bitch.trust me.

fuck yeah man, thanks alot, props when im not 24'd.

so what happens if i drink with the ativan?

how much can i sell em for?

lol, i am enjoy the state of "drowsy-high" im experiencing right now, calming.

just the blurred vision is annoying.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lord_casek again.

thanks duder.

and yeah im already experiencing drowsiness and sligthly blurred vision.

im only going to be taking these for a month to see how it works out for me.

hopefully i make it eh.

the weight gaining side effect bummed me out so ill prolly start exercising more now.

i dont know what your going through with the anxiety or anything but if its anything like what i was going through about a month ago,which was not being able to leave my house because of the panic attacks,this shit works wonders dude.i went from a constant state of terror to just zen over night.its pretty dope medication.but thats just me idk how it will work for you.just dont take them to much...seizures and all.

fuck yeah man, thanks alot, props when im not 24'd.

so what happens if i drink with the ativan?

how much can i sell em for?

lol, i am enjoy the state of "drowsy-high" im experiencing right now, calming.

just the blurred vision is annoying.

sell them for anywhere from 3 to 5 a pill.idk how much other people do them but thats how i "would" do em.and then 5 for 2 on the xanax.

the reason you cant drink with ativan or any other benzodiapines is because they are both(alchohol and ativan) central nervous system depressants and therefore strengthen eachothers effects on your body.which means that you run the risk of it complicating your breathing by supressing it.or you could also end up passing out and choking on your vomit.i cant remember which.more or less you stop breathing and die if you over do it.so dont drink with it to be on the safe side.

dont worry the vision thing will go away within a week or 2 of you taking the pills.but unfortunately so will the drowsyness your feeling.which sucks i know but the pills still do their job which is help manage anxiety attacks and whatnot.

DONT TAKE BENZO'S AND THINK THEY WILL DO ANYTHING BUT MAKE YOU A JUNKY.

Srsly ^

Side Effect of xanax withdrawal is DEATH

HA!

what are you guys talking about?

for my anxiety ive taken xanax for 4 years now off a street md and have zero addictive traits from it, actually i treat them like platinum and never waste them bitches.

and you dont die from xanax withdrawals.

twinky: ativan doesnt do anything for my anxiety i have a shit ton of em and just take them when i drink when tm tryin to be wasted, hopefully it works for you.

sell them for anywhere from 3 to 5 a pill.idk how much other people do them but thats how i do em.and then 5 for 2 on the xanax.

hold up.....!!!!!

you sell xanax cheaper than ativan? 2 zanies for 5 bones, wtf? how many mili's are we talkin here?

ativan made me throw up everytime I took it, but maybe that was because it was prescribed as an antiemetic.

Antiemetics are for preventing nausea and vomiting. What are you talking about?

A strange side effect of Xanax is that it can make you irritable. Paradox type shit. This pill will relax my anxiety, but make me irritable in some ways.

That's a Chinese riddle for you, WANDA!

and you dont die from xanax withdrawals.

"Alprazolam should never be abruptly stopped if taken regularly for any length of time because severe withdrawal symptoms may occur. Severe psychosis and seizures have been reported in the medical literature from abrupt alprazolam discontinuation,[59][60] and one death occurred from withdrawal-related seizures after gradual dose reduction.[60]"

I don't usually fuck with benzos because I had a few horrible experiences while drinking on them, but I do like to go on a 2 week klonopin regiment once every couple of months. I don't know if it's all in my head or if it actually helps, but either way when I'm feeling like I'm gonna lose my mind it can sometimes make it better

your not supposed to drink on them.i think i have already stated that.and it says so on the bottle.

but yeah thats only if your taking a whole lot of them for a long time and then just stop taking them all together with no easing off or anything.then you run a risk of seizures...but if you take them as prescribed you should have no problem with them at all.

I know you're not supposed to, that's the fun of it. Unfortunately I pushed it too far, and did alot of horrible shit, resulting in quite possibly the worst night of my life. I'm not saying it does bad shit for others, just for me.

Basically, xanax makes me Satan haha.

Edit: However, 1 mg of klonopin a day for a few weeks at a time does help calm me down

Go search for any of the other med/mental issue threads, because i don't feel inclined to retype out an educated response for your dumb ass, that i'm sure you won't listen to anyways.

I will however say one thing and that is that antidepressant meds aren't meant to solve your problems, they're to help level you out while you work on the issues in other ways.

• Like 1

Antiemetics are for preventing nausea and vomiting. What are you talking about?

A strange side effect of Xanax is that it can make you irritable. Paradox type shit. This pill will relax my anxiety, but make me irritable in some ways.

That's a Chinese riddle for you, WANDA!

yeah I know, my doc perscribed it with the chemotherapy I was taking. idk...I had some crazy doc. It did take off the edge though

• Like 1

Benzo are not something you want to be on long term.......it was mentioned already, but you can die from the withdrawal and you go bat shit crazy when you kick them. My boy would always say that he felt like he was pissing his pants, I've read stories of people thinking their teeth were rotating in their sockets arms bending the wrong way all sorts of fucked up sensory things. And many people have told me, once you get a tolerance for benzos, its hard as fuck to get rid of it.

First time I ate xanax, I woke up in jail. I had no idea what they were, what they did and ate 13 peach footballs. I took 4 mg klonopin once and raged out for a night, and then lost my short term memory for like two days and got fired from my previous job. I'm in that .00002 percentile that rages when I take too much of any benzo. Klonopin will usually just make me lazy as shit and pass out. A low dose of xanax will chill me out nice.

I personally think anti depressants are bullshit..........and that it's all perspective...

but yeah seriously, cosign with drue.

Only faggots have "depression/anxiety" issues and seek medical help for them.

i gotta say that meds isnt the best way to fix problems in my opinion. a strong mental drive and the will to change for the better is the most effective treatment, some people just don't have it and thats where natural selection comes into it.

some of the side effects for meds are increased desire for self harm and more thoughts of suicide? sounds counter productive

In the past (7-8 years ago) I went through a period of time where I was going through some hardcore mental shit and thought that meds would help.

They didn't.

They actually made me not be able to feel emotion or be excited about anything and I just felt like a shell of a person and ended up with me attempting suicide, being in a coma in the ICU for a week and then shipped off to the nut house.

They work for some people, but I've known a lot of folks that had bad experiences with meds.

My suggestion would be to find a good counselor to talk to, find a new hobby that makes you happy, get more exercise, eat healthier, and make sure you are getting enough sleep at night.

As strange as it seems, simple things like a bad diet, bad sleep schedule, and not getting enough exercise will make people depressed or unmotivated about life.

Also, a lot of times the deal with meds is that you have to try different ones before you find one that "really" works for you.

Or some times you try a lot of ones and find out that none of them work for you so you try something different.

Either way, good luck with shit.

• Like 1