905 Bench

crackhurts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be careful with freights around jasper.

1) its a tourist town

2) it has a passenger train

3) they got security in that yard locked down

great town for benching running lines, but not a place you can just wander through the yard.

watch out for CN rail police, careful if you try hopping, and keep an eye out for a railcop named Dibiase. The million dollar man don't play!

so they clearly dont give a flying shit if u are just a bencher or just a rail fan? they will fuck ur day up if u get caught in there period? i also dont plan on painting it (dont wanna get busted as soon as i get to jasper) hahaha. id much rather just bench the trains and find a decent spot where they park them in the middle of nowhere out in jasper.. any ideas on spots for layups that arent in the yard that may be able to paint?(hit me in a PM with that info if u feel like sharing more) :) but thanks a lot on the tips you have given me dude... really appreciate it a lot. and ill make sure i keep my eye out on that million dollar man hahah.. maybe ill reason with him saying its a project, i need to get inside the yard for better imagery who knows maybe bribe him with a nice cold brew and maybe a decent rolled joint hahaha

so they clearly dont give a flying shit if u are just a bencher or just a rail fan? they will fuck ur day up if u get caught in there period? i also dont plan on painting it (dont wanna get busted as soon as i get to jasper) hahaha. id much rather just bench the trains and find a decent spot where they park them in the middle of nowhere out in jasper.. any ideas on spots for layups that arent in the yard that may be able to paint?(hit me in a PM with that info if u feel like sharing more) :) but thanks a lot on the tips you have given me dude... really appreciate it a lot. and ill make sure i keep my eye out on that million dollar man hahah.. maybe ill reason with him saying its a project, i need to get inside the yard for better imagery who knows maybe bribe him with a nice cold brew and maybe a decent rolled joint hahaha

the fuck? you should know better than to ask about spots online like that. go fucking find them yourself like everyone else.

and for finding spots.. i am going to be moving to the town that redwingjuice mentioned about and clearly you have no fucking idea what was even said. half the info went into a PM to me. so if u gonna cry as i said already... GET THE FUCK OUT, ROMERO.. I NEVER ASKED FOR HELP TO FIND YARDS. I simply stated i was moving there.. and a helpful and nice human being gave me a few pointers and said to be careful.. which i accept very much.. if there were more people like that, maybe fucking people wouldnt be so arrogant especially over a train. nothing was said that will heat the yard out. and its not like im PAINTING the yard for fuck sake so ROMERO.....instead of being a fucking cock sucker like ur self . why not try to smoke a joint and relax u fucking asshole... plus Redwing he actually went out of his way to give me those pointers. so i dont fuck myself n get hurt, ticketed etc... and hes deff no hardass faggot like you... so keep your comments to urself. i dont give a fuck what you have to say anyways.

I like your thread and always encourage more. That being said, saying or asking too much about freights online is not a good choice, most all of that talk should stay to PM. There's a sticky in Metal Heads on it, or look around the trainspotting threads if you question my word..

yeah yo i hear u. but as i said i never asked for help for where to find yards in such places, the guy who ranted me about such things is just a faggot lol... plus i know the rules and how to obey by them. Redwingjuice was saying how much of a nice place the town im moving to which happens to have a beautiful yet very impossible yard to get into, i was not planning to paint the yard, i dont paint trains so i aint worried, im just a railfan for the most part and he was explaining to me who to watch for. but overall i know most of the rail rules.