Hard to do.

Weapon X

4660563523_703096310d_b.jpg

Breaking up with the girl tomorrow, I think. I have never gotten even close to the eight months we've gone through.

Good girl - lots of blowjobs, was very understanding when I got booked a few months ago and I lost most of my income; country girl who loves family.

Not to bore you with details, but she is a bartender where I drink at. I think in the end her friends will love me because I am rightfully known as the best guy ever but, man, this is tough. I've never had to do this, but out of respect to both her and I, this is probably the best thing.

TL: DR?

May is the best month to break up with someone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be strong! If you fail, you have to go before him, and he will ask you, "What is the riddle of steel?" If you don't know it, he will cast you out of Valhalla and laugh at you.

Crom watches you, strong on his mountain.

But, why are you dumping her if she blows you a lot and is generally awesome?

I just feel it coming, and so does she. We kind of mentioned this bit of drifting apart

in text message format.

She just moved in with her sister into a sweet apartment but I don't know how much time I can spend there now that she lives with the sister. And parking is damn expensive there.

Plus her parents really want to meet me and she wants to bring me to her cottage soon and that all reeks of commitment. For however nice everyone thinks I am, I think I'm just rotten to the core.

The first one never sticks, so if you break up with her now, plan on still being with her till you break up with her one, maybe two more times.

That's both encouraging and saddening at the same time.

The first one never sticks, so if you break up with her now, plan on still being with her till you break up with her one, maybe two more times.

ugh no.

you gotta band-aid that shit

and you don't put an old, crusty, used up band-aid back on.

I know the feeling of drifting apart with someone, despite everything being close to perfect. It doesn't make shit for sense, but everything seems kind of dull and all that. Sometimes with me, it was just boredom. i'm a shitbag and some girl who has their shit together just doesn't quite understand why i would wake up and start drinking warm beer. i was also the dude that almost all of her friends liked, and i even became good friends with some of them. sounds like a similar situation that you're in... except i'm too much of a pussy to break up with people, so i just start doing my best to scare them away and make them hate me...

but that's all in the past and i'm not on that same shit anymore.

• Like 1