more than just a suave name

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Secret

I just got back from stealing some paint thinner (how ghetto is that?!) Iris, I got your email about me moving to Cleveland?? I'd love to kick it, but I don't have any intentions of moving there anytime soon...

:)

bad information i guess. i'd recomend not moving here. i dislike cleveland and i have a feeling it's going to get even worse due to a steel plant closing.

To Iris Girl....

okay when you do a "new reply", make sure that your image is already on the internet. like if you have any personal photos, make sure that you put it in a photo hosting website. when you do that, copy the link. okay so there you are doing a "new reply" on the top of the text box, there is a button that says "IMG". press on that and a box appears on the top left of your screen. paste the link on there. and it will automatically put the image thinggies and that is it. you have a pic on your post!!

i had trouble too the first time i wanted to post a flick and idiots wouldnt help me.

xoxoxo

Originally posted by Devilush

ssssshhhhhiiiieeeet iris!! we should just run away together and get married. forget boys!!

hehehe

xoxoxoxo

now i am serious :(

clean your navel dammit. it's dead skin and dirt that gets stuck in there.

Originally posted by Devilush

iris...dont be sad girl!! okay, that is it, we are getting married and going to move to europe okay?? hit me up on aim later because we have to talk.....be happy, smile.

i'm on right now. don't see ya. i emailed you. check your email!

i love europe. don't get your boyfriend jealous.

xoxo

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by ZackAttack

bojangles....victor got yelled at... taco bell head managers are investingating.... its over dude.

r i p

late night taco bell hookup...........

ps- i have the final reciept...its going in my blackbook.

R.I.P. free taco bell adios amigo:mexican: :beat:

Archived