how to tell if that hooker is really a ...

CharlieSNAPlin

Pussy is free, step your game up.

You don't pay them to fuck

you pay them to go away afterward. Its all

relative. Its easy to find a 5 at the bar that

will give it up free. But really attractive women

usually dont just give it up like that because

they dont have to. So you end up taking

them out a couple few times & if you come

out your pocket sufficiently they will fuck

you. Then they got you. You want to keep

it up its gonna cost. Of course this isnt always

the case but its not that far from the truth

I've never paid for sex. Not in the obvious or

foreword sense but at the same time I have

certainly paid for sex indirrectly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

compare the ring and index finger. if the ring finger is longer, it's a dude. hang out on the stroll and look for regulars. or just find this guy

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~chanson9/256/HW1/Pimp.jpg

thanks ill check that out. There is one hooker near me that has no hands though, so that wont work with her. My biggest problem is I just moved into this area so i don't know who's who. Back in my old city I new all the good skanks. AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I DIDNT BANG THE ONE THAT HAD THE COCK.

Actually, if you just moved to gary, and youve seen hookers with dicks, missing limbs etc,,, keep this thread going. Should be interesting in a few weeks. What god awful crime did you commit in a past life to land you in GARY????

That place in the rectum of the US

if you ever see the bitch put her hands behind her head like shes stretching or if she takes her hat off or someshit its almost always a sign that you got busted and therefore you should either A.take the bitch hostage or B. run her over and lead the rest of the police on a hght speed chase with the bitch dragging off your bumper.and if its not a cop then you have a nice little story to tell about how you once was able to tie a person up and put them in a trunk.i mean how often do you get that opportunity? every cinco de mayo maybe...anyways im rambling.

someon

Actually, if you just moved to gary, and youve seen hookers with dicks, missing limbs etc,,, keep this thread going. Should be interesting in a few weeks. What god awful crime did you commit in a past life to land you in GARY????

That place in the rectum of the US

i have family members in gary PRICK.

and no theyre not black.

I used to live on the hooker block in the tenderloin in sf... and whenever they were doing a bust, it was pretty goddamn obvious which one was the cop. we'd chill out on my fire escape drinking beer and watch dudes get rolled every 5-10 minutes, cuffed in zipties, and put in a van. the decoy hooker was, for one, a GIRL... which should be a dead giveaway considering it was a tranny hooker block. also, there was hella activity on the block, and the real hookers were laying low.

that's my experience with hookerism. shit was always entertainment seeing what kinda dudes they yanked outta the car. business men, niggs, dirtbags, etc... i miss that shit.