Match.com, the new haven for the desperate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

68625122B.jpeg

Warning: prone to shenanigans and malarkey

Active within 24 hours

* 24-year-old woman

* Newark, New Jersey, United States

* seeking men 25-35

* within 25 miles of Newark, New Jersey, United States

For the record, I talk way to fast.

I work at a non-profit and (most of the time) I love my job because I feel so accomplished at the end of the day.

I love to laugh and be with happy people. I love food, wine, dancing and making my nephews laugh.

I'm pretty old-fashioned in my views on dating, which I guess comes from my strong Catholic background. I'm not the hook-up type at all and I love it when a guy holds the door and tries to treat me like a lady.

I hate drama and guys who play games. Seriously, I'm nice (really) and I'll be upfront and honest, so I expect you to be as well. K?

I want to meet someone who's honest, sweet and has faith and trust in God. A fellow Yankees fan wouldn't hurt.

ole troll face ^

my gf's old man is marrying a broad he met off of eharmony.com in september. I can't even front she's a cool lady and they actually are a good couple

those eharmony.com faggots actually seem to know what theyre doing

i mean, all those people in the commercials havent been married for too long & they are commercials after all, but still...

fuckit, you know what i mean

my uncles been married to some eharmony fat body for goin on two years now.

they're both huge. and well...very fucking happy.

interwebs. serious bizzness sometimes.

My cousin who is in his mid 40s got married last year to a woman he met on eharmony, i think it was. I'm pretty sure his receptionist is the one who filled out all the info and signed him out too. I like his wife though, so i'm not complaining.

As metronome said, it's understandable for older folks. My cousin is a lawyer who works 70+ hours a week, isn't the type to go out to bars, and pretty much just golfs, skis, works, and sleeps. It's not like a person like that is really going to meet a variety of people and find someone they're compatible with outside of getting really lucky or the internet.

That said, i think the pay sites weed out some of the total freaks and ridiculous shit (through screening and the fact that trailer trash meth heads don't have money to spend on a dating site), so i'm sure on a free site it's a total shitshow.

0402091403.jpg.342b7cbc05f1237f9eddec07d838b305.jpg

6 months

minimum

$20.99 per month

Email Read Notification

Match Tracker

Learn more

NEW! Find out when your matches read the emails you send.

First Impressions

First Impressions

Learn more

Improve your chances of being contacted by our newest members. Your profile will be among the first emailed to them.

Highlighted Profile

Highlighted Profile

Learn more

Make sure your profile attracts others and stands out with a unique color and look.

Match Mobile

Match Mobile

Learn more

Take your dating life with you on the go. Connect with potential matches right from your mobile.

Includes Guarantee Learn more

Plus:

Email Read Notification First Impressions Highlighted Profile

6 months

minimum

$19.99 per month

Email Read Notification

Match Tracker

Learn more

First Impressions

First Impressions

Learn more

Improve your chances of being contacted by our newest members. Your profile will be among the first emailed to them.

Highlighted Profile

Highlighted Profile

Learn more

Make sure your profile attracts others and stands out with a unique color and look.

Match Mobile

Match Mobile

Learn more

Take your dating life with you on the go. Connect with potential matches right from your mobile.

Plus:

3 months

minimum

$22.99 per month

Email Read Notification

Match Tracker

Learn more

First Impressions

First Impressions

Learn more

Highlighted Profile

Highlighted Profile

Learn more

Match Mobile

Match Mobile

Learn more

Plus:

1 month

minimum

$39.99 per month

0402091403a.jpg.7a016ffb7464f9027e4cdefc56515008.jpg

^ this nigga seems reaaaaaallllllllll invested all of a sudden there is an internet dating thread....

anyway...

what would they (old peeps) have done before the internet ...... ?

0402091413.jpg.5c42b6bab6a95e96183a5bd8e8fef1ea.jpg

i met a chick once from myspace and she told me she drove down to philly for a guy that she met on match.com who used her. all internet dating and dating is the same.

im gonna go to the adult section of craigs list and reverse auction a blow job at 3 am. there is no such thing as love and god is dead.

63014548G.jpeg

i turn thirty in a month...all the decent females to love me i treated like shit and screwed them up and now all thats left is other peoples fuck ups.

Women comedians are an epic fail

Let's run down the list of female comedian's routines:

-Men are stupid

-Menstruation

-Mothers

-Mother in law

-Kids

-Diets

-Menopause

If they're black and female all you do is add white people vs. black people doing things differently and I need a man who can fuck me right and you're pretty much set on them all.

The only one I can stand is Wanda Sikes.

matter of fact....i cant stand wanda sikes....i dont think shes funny at all.

some of the females from queens of comedy were pretty funny...anjelah johnson is funny when she does her korean nail shop bit...some of the girls on last comic standing were funny...by the way June 7th is the season premier of last comic standing...cant fucking wait!

Yeah Wanda Sykes is maybe the only female comedian that makes me laugh.

And same... no females I know/knew personally are funny.

Everyone I knew growing up that were jokesters & hilarious were dudes.

I'm starting to wonder if it's genetic or socialized. I'll be less of a chauvinist and say the latter.

71060388H.jpeg

I am at a loss for words with what to say that will garnish enough interest to hold anyones attention, but here goes nothing. Starting off, I'm a fun-loving, outspoken, kind and loyal woman who appreciates an "ironic" sense of humor. Dec. 17th, 2009 changed my life, for the better, when I had gastric bypass performed (recently lost over 100 pounds). I am living my life day by day and want a partner to support me, and in turn I will support him. I enjoy working with children and volunteering my time. Being a camp counselor over the summer is something I enjoy doing and hope to become a teacher after I get out of school in 2011 with my masters. What I'm really looking for is a guy to compliment my life, provide some laughs along the way and just take things slowly, oh and some romance would be nice too! Aim for me?

71060388F.jpeg