Match.com, the new haven for the desperate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to the comedy club once and there was this fat black lady doing stand up....she was funny.

she asked the audience if anyone has met someone on a dating site and got married.

this random white woman said she married her husband from a dating site.

the black lady said which one.

the white lady said americansingles.

the black lady said "american singles?....sounds like a type of cheese!"

the audience lol'd...the timing was impeccable.

true story.

78357488C.jpeg

I'm genuinely a good person who is down to earth, loves to laugh and have a good time. Spending time with friends and family is very important to me. It's the little things in life that mean the most. I enjoy guys who have outgoing personalities and a sense of humor. "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."-Marilyn Monroe

quoting marilyn monroe....is like saying two drinks and the pussy is yours just tell me im pretty.

really? you would?

i dont mind a girl that size, but she gotta at least have a pretty face. and she dont have one

but she has one of those faces that looks all innocent..but with a sinister little grin.

those girls turn out to be the biggest freaks!

i bet you could gag her with cock and shed like it.

my gf's old man is marrying a broad he met off of eharmony.com in september. I can't even front she's a cool lady and they actually are a good couple

those eharmony.com faggots actually seem to know what theyre doing

i mean, all those people in the commercials havent been married for too long & they are commercials after all, but still...

fuckit, you know what i mean

81939249A.jpeg

looking fore slim and body build any tape of hair some who is i have kid and i live home with my mom and i have a car i like do some sport playing at the park wit one kid and also like to go on road trip i like to shop and go to the movies and gout to dinner and aso like to have some fune one and a wily and like to go on walk an i like go mounding climing and

but she has one of those faces that looks all innocent..but with a sinister little grin.

those girls turn out to be the biggest freaks!

i bet you could gag her with cock and shed like it.

haha, i bet she would like it. im more into how a chick looks, and she aint doin it for me, to each his own!

plump love. hahaha