The V.S Thread

Tails0nE

not sure if this been done before but basically any match up you can think of that'll be a good fight..

like for example transformers vs go-bots, or jerry the mouse vs speedy gonzalez..

my boy hit me up the other day and asked me who i think would win between thundercats and he-man..

had to go with he-man on that one..

it started out with cartoon characters but anyone who you think will be a good fight post up..

let me start it off...

secretsquirrelcolor1.jpg

V.S

rockybullwinkle.jpg

secret squirrel and moroco mole V.S. rocky and bullwinkle...

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret Squirrel and Moroco mole becuse they probably have ties to spy networks, can you say predator missles and shit?

Top Cat would be, no pun intented top cat

Spidey, thats not a good matchup

Adams family are way more gully

And The Burger King would whoop any fast food icons ass hands down

Rocky and Bullwinkle

Heathcliff would fuck up Top Cat

Mr T is a mommas boy, spiderman wins

Adams family

Sanders owned slaves, he would kill everyone.

aight ill give you spidy and miiight give you sanders but the rest hell naw..

secret squirrel would fuck em up.. that lil nigga had a gadget in that coat for anything..

and top cat was a g he rolled with a bunch of other lil street cats.. all he would have to do

is call up his boys and its done with.. and the munsters all day.. yeah the adams family

was all mad creepy and shit but dude was frankenstein and the grandpa and son were vampires..

end of story.. eddie munster would knock out lurch any day...

I'm surprised people would go w/ the king....from the commercials it's hard to tell if he's manic or flamboyantly gay.

I mean hes a king for fuck sake.

Who would you go with, a clown pedophile, a whore, an old racist man, or a 50 year old italian dude with a coulda-sac?

I mean hes a king for fuck sake.

Who would you go with, a clown pedophile, a whore, an old racist man, or a 50 year old italian dude with a coulda-sac?

Obviously, I'd go w/ the whore, screw her, and fuck all what else happens! Otherwise, the obvious choice to me is the 50-year-old Italian guy. He's obviously a wise guy and will have his underlings take care of everything for him while he sits back and keeps his hands clean. Hey- it's a Sicilian message- Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishsticks! Being a king does not mean you have power or authority. Shit, how did dude become king to begin with?