Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

Michael Jordan Dead

image6521768.jpg

Former CBS CEO Michael Jordan dead at 73

CBS says Michael H. Jordan, its former chairman and chief executive, has died from complications related to cancer. He was 73.

Jordan was head of Westinghouse Electric Corp. when it bought CBS in 1995. The company shed Westinghouse’s industrial businesses and retained the media company’s name.

CBS Corp. says Jordan died Tuesday in New York.

CBS CEO Leslie Moonves says Jordan “took over Westinghouse when most thought its demise was inevitable and brought it back to life, transforming the old industrial corporation into one completely focused in the media world.”

Jordan later became chairman and CEO of Electronic Data Systems, engineering its turnaround. EDS was acquired by Hewlett-Packard in 2008.

He is survived by his wife, Hilary Cecil-Jordan, four children and six grandchildren.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/obituaries/2320586,michael-jordan-dead-cbs-ceo-052610.article

• Like 4

I put my cursor over the thread title so i would get the little preview blurb. The more you know...

Hmm...you could have started it off with something like "the man was an enormous financial success and an idol to many in his field"

hahaha i got got, you had me thinking his airness died! good shit, rich whitey dying rules, yes im drunk......and

Hmm...you could have started it off with something like "the man was an enormous financial success and an idol to many in his field"

yeah i figured that out after i posted, but didnt want to bother with it.

plus, look at all the people that don't even bother to look at the pop up before clicking.

Michael Jordan VS. The Devil

Michael Jordan wins and gets the keep the devil's basketball shoes and be immortal

He comes back to game, to play for the bulls again

and they win every year from now until eternity.

I don't think I'd care even if the real Michael Jordan died.

THAT'S THE MOST UN-AMERICAN THING I'VE EVER FUCKING HEARD. COMMUNIST SCUM

LOL. It's not like he matters anymore. He's already history. In the immortal words of Janet Jackson...What has he done for you lately?

Have you seen the new Hanes commercials? Dude is single handedly bringing back the Hitler stache, THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK HE'S DONE FOR US LATELY!

Haha, i hovered over the title and for a second i was thinking 'damn this nigga is 73?'

then it clicked.

Have you seen the new Hanes commercials? Dude is single handedly bringing back the Hitler stache, THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK HE'S DONE FOR US LATELY!

Point taken.

Hoser.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now