pimps dont pay taxes

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

j-zone is the dude

the kid on "you block, you bleed" sounds like some goon off of the forums on hiphopinfinity.com

bum bitch ballad is by far my favorite, since it's the only one i can listen to for free at the moment, until i purchase the cd...i already got bottle of wupass ep

and about j quittin rhymin, i think he's good...people say he's weak tho

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

and about j quittin rhymin, i think he's good...people say he's weak tho

the hip hop scene is 10% away from being completly homosexual, it figures people would say that.....need proof? just look at the fact that RA the rugged man is still making records....closet homosexuals i tell you....all of them

Originally posted by boogie hands

the hip hop scene is 10% away from being completly homosexual, it figures people would say that.....need proof? just look at the fact that RA the rugged man is still making records....closet homosexuals i tell you....all of them

I totally agree. I doubt he will quit ryming on his tracks, al shid and huggy bear (not so much) suck big dicks compared to him. No way would they be able to hold it on thier own.

hiphop is good.

its a shame becuase there is so much really good hiphop, just theres a lot more crap and people are lazy and just say..well this sucks it all sucks.

that can be said for every single for of music out there.

niggaz need to know.

hiphop is no american nightmare....

Originally posted by boogie hands

of course im on the Jzone album dummy.....if it wasnt for the metro card millionares and aesop rock id give up on hip hop all together......those two, the saving grace of that shit heap.....

theres alot of great hip-hop other than thoughs noted dont front....//...............................

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i do buy the cd's too, don't get me wrong. i support the artists i like cos they gotta eat too. and i like to read the liner notes like any other music enthusiast (read: geek).

your a better man than me! i dont buy music anymore... no one supports me writing on trains so im not going to support anyone else if i can help it!!!:crazy:

here's that track listing for ya skum, so you can save a few squid

Model Citizens

Q & A

Live From Pimp Palace East (feat. Huggy & Al-Shid)

Stroke Happy

The Trojan War (feat. Thug Penis aka Huggy)

The Bum-Bitch Ballad

190 (feat. Al-Shid)

You Block, You Bleed

Block Itch

No Consequences (feat. Huggy)

A Word From Our Sponsor

Zone For President

I'm Fuckin Up The Money (feat. Huggy)

Old Maid Legal Aid

Jailbait Jennifer (feat. Al-Shid)

S.H.I.D. Chapter 5 (feat. Al-Shid)

Ms. Platonic Part 2

The J-Zone Fan Club

Invisible Ink (feat. Huggy)

Metrocard Millionaires (CD Bonus Track)

Billionaire Theme

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

that's definitely true, but there's a thing called 'musical taste'

ya,thats true i just hate people who take and leave....i although like lots of different kinds of music jazz,soul,rock..really anything but mostlly hip hop......////.......

RA does suck.. but that's the great thing about him.. all he does is talk shit.

"you and your whole family is gonna die too."

"these bitches hate my fucking guts. those bitches loved me more than patrick swayze when i had my steady income."

and that's jsut one track.

Originally posted by Vanity

RA does suck.. but that's the great thing about him.. all he does is talk shit.

"you and your whole family is gonna die too."

"these bitches hate my fucking guts. those bitches loved me more than patrick swayze when i had my steady income."

and that's jsut one track.

hell yeah. i love ra. while all these other mc's are out there biggin emselves up, this guy is talking about how he's such a piece of shit and only fucks ugly bitches.

Archived