DEFINATLY NSFW...My gruesome wound..

sneak

Right, first off: if your at work / eating / or generally being a pussy id click back right about now.

For those who are still here and remember the thread about me having surgery im going to update you on what happened. Basically, they ended up cutting me in 3 places - one on my back, one on my arse and one on my lower thigh. This left me with 3 wounds, 2 of which healed nicely within a week or so of the op. One didnt.....

Picture the scene, last friday afternoon. Its a sunny day in london town and the day starts out as a good one. I have my appointment to get my stitches removed, which in theory would then make my life better. I go in, see the nice nurse and she gets to work. No probs with getting the stitches out, and she gives me the all clear.

Im visibly the opposite of umad.jpg at this point...

I leave the docs, and press random on the ipod, this is the song that came on first:

As you can imagine, i take this as a sign from above that things will indeed get better.

I go off and have my 1st beer in a long time, and even manage to sit for a bit. Life is good.

I go home, and when i get there i feel a little dampness around my backside. Guess what wound didnt heal and split open to form a cavity? Yep, the one on my left arse cheek.

Cue Sneak visibly becoming umad.jpg and starting to panick. After phone calls to NHS direct and my doctor I am eventually advised to go to a walk in place one town over. The only way for me to get there is to drive. In hot weather and rush hour traffic. It was not fun (keep reading and you'll see why). Get to this 1st hospital and they tell me to immediatly go straight to the proper hospital back on the other side of town. Visibly fuming.jpg at this point.

So, getting to the point, this is my arse cheek after one week...

I WILL WARN YOU AGAIN, CLICK BACK IF YOUR A PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29920_522044065154_280300183_1211992_2822941_n.jpg

Yes i know its pretty grim to look at but hell, i know the rules: flicks or it didnt happen.

Its wierd, after all this i dont feel remotely embarassed about showing a bunch of random strangers this. I have had 34 different people poke and prod me in the last few months so....

Anyway, i have to have daily dressing changes from a nurse, and am expecting a heal time of 4 - 6 weeks although today the doc said it was looking good (the red is a good sign, its the body re building itself) and it might be quicker than that.

Anyway, ive not got much left to say apart from if props aren't forthcoming rather quickly you lot are some cold hard bastards!

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you have a lot of pimples on your ass and your ass hair is extremely light and you need a tan.

no homo

dude you can't no homo that

Dude I'm vacationing at a Villa in Tuscany right now and this had me lol'ing so god damn hard that it's echoing off these stone walls something awful..

• Like 1

now is that located at the arse and thigh fold or is that near the hole?

its higher up on the left hand side, where your arse crack begins..

what sucks so much is the fact that the other 2 wounds healed perfectly.

tldnr - that's your ass?? did you tear your stiches out while taking a massive shit or something?

that looks like something i did to my hand a while back,good luck with that - keep it clean

nope, only thing i can put it down to is the 20 min walk home. which is wierd, cos the 20min walk to the doctors did nothing...

apparantly its relatively common for this type of thing to happen to people...

and nope, im not actually in any pain. it gets quite uncomfortable at times, and i get tired really easily though

It should be nasty but the colour and shine really remind me the tender deer meat I bought a few weeks ago

careful, that's how the curiosity starts and before you know it ....

lecter0103.jpg

Anyway, ive not got much left to say apart from if props aren't forthcoming rather quickly you lot are some cold hard bastards!

i was almost sympathetic til i saw this.. give your wounds some oxygen, and i hope you develop a tampon disorder from trying to saleout on some 'backiotomy' bullshit

You were "almost sympathetic"? Dude, fuck you. You sound like a 10year old girl.

Do you honestly think I give a monkeys about e-props?, my sarcasm was aimed for all the newbs who think props are the everything.

If you didn't get my sarcasm then I apologise, but if you tried to neg me then you failed.

Off for a dressing change now...

• Like 1

i'm currently eating chili con carne and your picture didn't do anything to me. I think i am totally desensitized. I was thinking of a picture of an infected wound with flies and worms and pus. So that's ok. Seriously i am sorry for this bad result. Is there any possibility for you to sue the hospital?