MURDER! THUNDERCATS! SEVERED ARMS!

iloveboxcars

http://kotaku.com/5549990/thundercats-writer-murdered

Stephen Perry, who was a writer for 1980s cartoon ThunderCats, recently went missing. His van was found last Sunday. Inside it, a man's severed arm. Stephen Perry, police now report, is dead.

The 56-year-old writer went missing from his Zephyrhills, Florida home, which authorities discovered was ransacked. His roommates, James Davis (45) and Roxanne Davis (49), disappeared, but have since been arrested on unrelated charges, writes Tampa Bay Online. James Davis was picked up on drug trafficking charges, and his wife is charged with violating probation.

"I cried. I cried when they told me," says 26-year-old Krystal Carroll, the mother of Perry's 5-year-old son. Last year, Carroll moved out and is currently in another relationship. Perry was slated to appear in court on May 9 for a domestic violence charge against Carroll. He has also been battling cancer as well.

"I am glad they are releasing the information to the public," Carroll added. "At least the public will know and there will be no more speculation about whether he was murdered. I am glad that we will start coming to some kind of closure not only for me and my son, but for the rest of his family as well."

Perry also wrote the 1985 comic book series Time Spirits, which gained renewed interest last winter when similarities between it and Avatar were discovered.

There have been plans to make a Hollywood version of ThunderCats. The project is currently on hold.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ LOL!

I remember how my friend mentioned East 17 when we were drinking in Soho one night and the locals we were talking to looked at us weirdly and then stopped talking to us. It was the most awkward thing imaginable, like someone dropping a huge fart or something among people they had just met.