MALT LIQUOR Appreciation/Hate Thread**

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people drink king cobra, it has the same shitty taste as let's say OE, but has a lot less alcohol percentage.

King cobra is "sweeter" i think. I say that in regards to OE's harshness

OE i can drink but it needs to be ice cold or else that shitty alcohol metallic taste gets to me

dsc0001zjb.jpg

40 oz collector 1r, not a lot just the rot gut shit I have found in the past year or so. Probably wouldn't have put shelves up to commemorate them if I would of known I couldn't even have filled up 2 of them. Didn't really think about the non endless amount of possibilities when dealing with these things hence the random shit at top right. What do you know about the old e high gravity or colt 45 double malt, probably nothing. Don Cheadle there is a new crazy stallion up there, kinda reminds me of arizona iced tea (brown and turquoise.)

Although I am on the look out for this billy dee jawn colt4515b.jpgand wide mouth 40s kick ass.

i stopped drinking oe, blue bull, mickeys, and all that other bullshit about 10 years ago... when i turned 15.

people who drink just to get as fucked up as they can... take the $5 u would spend on that bullshit and buy a real beer.

to each his own. some people like smokin dirt and drinkin oe's. other people like to drink real brews and smoke kush i guess.

i stopped drinking oe, blue bull, mickeys, and all that other bullshit about 10 years ago... when i turned 15.

people who drink just to get as fucked up as they can... take the $5 u would spend on that bullshit and buy a real beer.

to each his own. some people like smokin dirt and drinkin oe's. other people like to drink real brews and smoke kush i guess.

i drink 40's every now and then and also smoke all organically grown sfv og kush cuts straight out the pot along with my craft beers. You dont have to be a wankster 15 year old or black to drink malt liquor, its all beer man. We cant all drink "real brews and smoke kush" like you but we try :lol:.