choices

abcs

ok poll fixed  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the mear thought of having a piercing fucking tooth first bite into me and then tear and gouge out is enough to make me take fatty by default.

you can always pound other bitches on the side... aint no comin back from this shit:

*edit.

had to delete that picture not only did it make me cringe looking at it but i feel like karma would send a chimpanzee after me and id end up worse.

your forgetting those fuckers can move their heads pretty quick and trying to even get on it with out it rolling,crushing you and then snapping your ass up is going to be alot harder when you dont have 11 team members to help you tie it down.

For real.....fat girls are intense.

• Like 2

i've watched enough crocodile hunter that i think i would take my chances with the croc. its an easy process and you dont even need a weapon just a t shirt and some jeans

1. throw your shirt over its eyes

2. jump on its back

3. take your jeans and tie them around its mouth

4. thats it you're set now kick the shit out of it untill its lifeless.

if you wait till it gets as close as you can stand it then aim at its face id hope there would be some sort of reaction...

This.

I also think I can do a massive amount of damage to anything with a brick.

xol079.jpg

But real talk, playa, I'd probably just fuck a panda

w2fwpe.jpg

Okay, you need to cross a river in a canoe. You have a bag of grain, a chicken, and a fox. You can only carry one of the three at a time. If you leave the grain and the chicken, the chicken will eat the grain. If you take the grain, the fox will eat the chicken.

How do you successfully cross the river with your load?

Okay, you need to cross a river in a canoe. You have a bag of grain, a chicken, and a fox. You can only carry one of the three at a time. If you leave the grain and the chicken, the chicken will eat the grain. If you take the grain, the fox will eat the chicken.

[ATTACH]138016[/ATTACH]

"oops, nevermind, problem solved it'self"

What, you guys haven't wrestled a croc before??!

Crikey! :confused: :rolleyes:

TAke chicken first, go back, pick up fox, take fox over, pick up chicken and take back, pick up grain, take over and put next to fox, go back for chicken.

i don't think the croc would be so easy, australian salt water crocs can accelerate at around 12 meters a second in the initial bounds forward. if you got close enough to jump on it's back, i'm pretty sure that it could fuck you up. having said that though it seems much more do-able than man handling a bear.

should be more like shark, bear, lion. crocodiles aren't really in the same league as white pointers and grizzlys.

would 1 magnum bullet even do anything to a bear?

with a .44 magnum and one bullet you would have to put it right in its eye or in its mouth for it to do anything.i mean if you hit a bear with a 44 it would hurt it and injure it but it probably wouldnt kill it...atleast not for a while.if you were able to hit a vital organ he would die eventually but in the mean time he's probably gonna be pissed off and it only takes one swipe of its claws to take your head clean the fuck off.

so yes and no.you catch it like in the arm or some shit it would hurt it but it would still be able to kill you so you remain unvictorious.