The NEW karate kid...

!RENOBOF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for emphasis i will now type in all caps...YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!! A SPECIAL AIRING???!!!! HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR MOM FUCKSTICK!!! FUCK!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????? SHIT!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD WATCH THAT HORSESHIT. fuck. if they're gonna redo awesome movies i hope die hard 3 is next. matt damon as john mclean and bruce willis as samuel l.

I think the new Predator has Adrian Brody and Danny Trejo, so I will watch it.

☝⇑⇧THIS⇪⇬⇯

Also, I will fight this little spade in front of all of China without the use of CHANK trick fighting to prove how bad this steaming pile of shit, waste of film movie is.

VIVA LA MIYAGI!

404438017_Augie131copy.jpg.ed5045216755c4cddc998fadd17367e7.jpg

The movie was good you just have to watch it, which you probably will because you are all hypocrites.

Just admit it.

Also the reason why this remake will probably be better than the rest is because they didn't use the same characters, they created new ones with different back stories and names. It just has the same theme.