KENDRA EXPOSED

=THE SWIPE=

It agitated wow gold in Winston dim memories of something seen prolonged ago on a fence or a hoarding -- a vast bottleful unflurried of electric lights which seemed to run up and down and pullulate its table into a glasswork. Seen from the top the push looked near smuggled, but wow gold in the decanter it gleamed same a ruby.

wow gold for the save. /subtle wow gold reference

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True...

this dude used to live in the same apartments as some friends of mine, when she landed that playboy show on E years ago, dude always would bring up how he had a sextape with her and how he was gonna wait til the right time to drop it and blah blah. We had our doubts, but sure nuff thats dude and hes getting paid.

...story bro.

hands down kendra is stupid as fuck, but she is hella cute, i could deal with the dumbness

AS COULD I..

this musta been right before she got her implants for playboy.and she was wilin on dope & shit

but when she got the 2ND set done, she fucked her tits up, i hate the newer 'bigger' ones.. especially after the baby, shes ruined..

+ Hank Baskett is a nobody.(way to do nothing for indianapolis) :D :D :lol: