Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armand hammer

waite ..whut.?!?!

so ive seen the original now just saw that random trailer some one needs to explain to me why a word for word black remake is being made?

including the same midget.

seriously why cant hollywood get anything new jesus remakes are all were getting. i swear if i see a remake of leon i will fuckin murder who ever plays him.

id rather watch black people on tv for all of eternity rather than watch 5 minutes of english accents talking.

personal opinions and tbh in the last 5 years as much as i hate to say it ive seen alot better material from the uk than most of hollywoods major releases put together. dead mans shoes owning most of it.

the original wasn't all that funny anyway

fail to see how "blackening" it up will improve it.

you can't polish a turd

Might add though I was severely disappointed by the movie not english cinema in general

I will admit, british comedy usually blows. It's beyond dry and about as cool as that old greg video everyone was shitting over for a month-- which is six different levels of gay. But, the original Death At A Funeral was pretty damn good and refreshing at that.

I can't see how blackening it up will be any different through. I guess now this makes me wonder why black people don't re-do every movie.

I love black comedies and english ones, this is badass!

dead mans shoes owning most of it.

For sure, Shane Meadows is awesome! He makes good movies

id rather watch black people on tv for all of eternity rather than watch 5 minutes of english accents talking.

english comedy sucks

office<office

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now