Bros ICING Bros.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First person person to hand me a smirnoff ice will in turn have themselves iced, with a full and enclosed bottle of the same beverage smashed over there skull along with a catchy tag line...............Say somthing like

"NO YOU GOT ICED, BITCH''

The rest of the party will onlook in shock and horror. I will retreat with satisfation.

I always quit drinking games cause I end up drinking when I don't have to and say "this fucking sucks I'm getting drunk my own way."

Cool story, huh br0?

I've played more games of vodka/beer pong with you than I could possibly count

Edit: Also, the ultimate drinking game: CIRCLE OF DEATH!

Smirnoff ices are a good funtime party drink if you treat them accordingly.

Being iced sounds so gay. If I ever got iced i would ice them straight back, not by smashing it over their head, but just by saying, no you got iced, then handing it back to them.

Smirnoff ices are good for topping up your boozinesss in taxicabs or on the way from a boozer to a party. But anyone that needs this explained to them is obviously under the age of 15 and should not be drinking anyway.

@theshaneco.

I bought them a few times when I was like 16, didn't drink beer, and hadn't fully discovered my love of hard liquor yet.

They used to give me brutal heartburn even back then, I can't imagine how bad it would be these days, since I've been taking meds for years at this point to try and slow my heartburn down and make life livable

Smirnoff ices are a good funtime party drink if you treat them accordingly.

Being iced sounds so gay. If I ever got iced i would ice them straight back, not by smashing it over their head, but just by saying, no you got iced, then handing it back to them.

Smirnoff ices are good for topping up your boozinesss in taxicabs or on the way from a boozer to a party. But anyone that needs this explained to them is obviously under the age of 15 and should not be drinking anyway.

@theshaneco.

Fucking Europeans.

homer_facepalm.jpg