So my pops................................

Meh least he's still around and doing well.

My dad was a junkie ass alcoholic that died two months ago from an

enlarged heart(from drinking so much).

I can see where your weirded out but shit least he's healthy enough to take on un-needed surgery.

100% agreement here. sorry for your loss.

my dad is a little nutty, but he has perfect health.

i dunno man.

this is like someone getting a tattoo or other somewhat "minor" surgery. i say minor because i dont know how dramatic it is... if it's night and day thats weird he didnt say anything. still... do you have tattoos/piercings? did your father flip when you got 'em?

(insert "HEY BRO I WAS ______(age greater than/equal to eighteen here)____ SO I WAS MY OWN PERSON MAAAN I MADE THE DECISION FOR MYSELF." argument here).

He did the same. His face, his money, u mad?

ha i never got any ink done bc im so picky with the work, too many things i like today are cast aside tomorrow. never got an earring either. actually when i was younger dudes tatted up were the rarity now they are the norm and im the rarity, kinda worked out in my favor ;)

but i see where your coming from, good point.

but its not that im mad, its just totally ridiculous.

mom gets a face lift.... sure ok give her a hug.

dad gets a facelift.... awkward bombs are dropped daily.

just for arguments sake, if dude started getting tribal arm sleeves, what should i be happy?

but i knew i could count on you guys for some laughs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bc my father thinks he is david fucking copperfield

Sounds like he knows how to have a good fucking time haha.

My dad is cool as shit and I hang out with him at least a few days a week. I can't even imagine how much better these days would be if he had stupid amounts of money to spend too, shit

when i was 8 my old man stuck his foot through our tv, because Mtv was on.. no smurfs because vanity was a faggot.. no he-man because of witch craft.. have you met my step mother?

[ATTACH]137801[/ATTACH]

she told a lie that got me kicked out at 15..(and i stayed out)

when i was 21 i needed my old man to help me with a vehicle registration issue.. they sold my car while i was driving it.. eat shit if you're over privileged and think your life sucks