Driving Etiquette....

I drive about 2000 miles for work each month, so I deal with idiots on the road quite frequently.

Slow mergers are retarded. Now, I don't mind if I have room to get into the other lane, and I'll move over for the bonehead, but most of the time it's during busier hours, and somebody is pacing me at my speed right next to me, so I CAN'T FUCKING MOVE. We're all doing 65, and they are diddling along at 50 with their blinker on. Sometimes I'll just keep going and pass them and the asshole will have to merge from the shoulder.

Also, people going below or @ the speed limit in the far left lane. The mirrors are there for a fucking reason, not only as an aide for changing lanes, but for aiding your awareness on the road. I can't stand it when I'm coming up on another car in this lane that is clearly under the limit, and then I have to slow down and ride their rear end until they fucking see me and move two miles later. USE YOUR FUCKING MIRRORS. I'm typically against using my beams or horn for shit like that, as I think the assholes do that.

And the fucking schmucks who are tailgating me on the highway when I'm already doing 10 over. Get the fuck over it. I'll move when I have room, but if you want a $300 ticket, be my guest shithead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No license here. But when i used to drive tho shit would

piss me off constantly. The worst is when someone tries

to do you a favor on the road.

DONT DO ME ANY FAVORS. Thats how accidents happen.

I will find my own way. JUST DRIVE

I just go around people in the left lane rather than wait for them to move.

I think that just encourages them to do it more, or atleast keeps them unaware that they're in the wrong lane.

And tailgating people in the left makes you look like more of an asshole than just flicking your high beams. (honking your horn and repeatedly flashing your lights is different) And I feel it's more dangerous to tailgate.