Driving Etiquette....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some dirty, skeezy, nasty bike couriers and their friends who immediately thought that guy Darcy Sheppard, the unshowered, pierced, tattooed fuckhead was totally in the right.

This is AFTER they read what happened, even.

A bunch of punk rocker dudes tried to block me into a street in Kensington Market once, telling me to "get off the road" while I was just driving through at around midnight.

I try not to, but I hate any cyclist who has a piercing, tattoo, or dreadlocks. Fuck off and die. You'll smell better.

:lol:

its hard not to hate them

its hilarious/infuriating to see these cocksuckers act like they own the road - cutting off cars/ waiting on front of other cars at red lights like they are one/yelling & swearing at people hardly in their way/shutting doors even

ive seen them spit on people who were hardly in their way too, shaking their head as they ride away, that made me want to go apeshit

as for those kensington crusties - take satisfaction in the fact that theyre going to die in a gutter in a few years, sall good

people who get mad at me when they are merging, going 45 miles an hour while im doing the speed limit. it is your job to catch up to traffic. slow down afterwards if you're in the slow lane, fine, but im already on the main road, learn how to merge.

So you're the type of person who won't move into the left lane when you see a car coming on to an on ramp? For the record, I go about 60 in a lower gear in case I need to speed up. I can't stand when there are no other cars around and the person is just staring at me while still in the right lane.

All you city people sound pretty funny fuming over a 3 lane highway. How about being stuck behind a semi going 20mph for 30 minutes while you're unable to pass because there isn't a safe place to do so? I avoid interstates at all costs because of shitty drivers. Routes are much more fun than interstates anyway.

I actually don't think there is any place in Vermont that has three lanes. Only place I've seen is Burlington and that's for about 200 yards. My travels are much more relaxed because of that. I probably have the option of going half my distance to work just on dirt roads. It's not faster, but I'm not pissed off when I arrived at work.

I've noticed people are much more idiotic towards motorcyclists than anything. I've only ridden for a couple of seasons, but I've had much more close calls because people feel like they can edge out of a stop sign because I'm in a smaller vehicle than they are. Also, stop tailing please.

And I usually don't yield to a person going below the speed limit while I'm getting on the interstate. I've only seen traffic jams in the winter here mainly because out of state people love to fly down the road like Vermont road crews don't suck balls.

this shits simple..

-drive in the right lane (regaurdless or your speed), unless passing or your exit is on the left and you are 1 mile or less than said exit..

-don't be a fucking douche bag.

-stay the fuck outta my way..

follow these rules and you will eliminate 99% of the general bullshat stress associated with highway driving/drivers..

yerp.

:lol:

its hard not to hate them

its hilarious/infuriating to see these cocksuckers act like they own the road - cutting off cars/ waiting on front of other cars at red lights like they are one/yelling & swearing at people hardly in their way/shutting doors even

ive seen them spit on people who were hardly in their way too, shaking their head as they ride away, that made me want to go apeshit

as for those kensington crusties - take satisfaction in the fact that theyre going to die in a gutter in a few years, sall good

i have my washerfluid tube set so it sprays about 10 ft to the right of the car., so whe any biker decides to be a smartass, they get a face full of poisonous liquid to their face.

i recommend rigging yours the same way.

• Like 2

i have my washerfluid tube set so it sprays about 10 ft to the right of the car., so whe any biker decides to be a smartass, they get a face full of poisonous liquid to their face.

i recommend rigging yours the same way.

:D :lol:

i came in this thread to post the following:

old people cant drive

asian people cant drive

women cant drive

but when you get an old asian woman behind the wheel....watch the fuck out.

not trying to offend anyone, but the few close misses i have gotten into while driving have been one of the threee at least 90% of them time.

also, i have really bad road rage.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

sunday church drivers, i'm stupidly laid back about my driving and will more often than not admit my faults, but you better pray to god that i don't run you off the fucking road this weekend.

every sunday i come home from work right after you're done with your bible thumping and everday sunday i run into atleast one of you douchecakes who can't signal or is doing 10 below the fucking speed limit.

i get it, you want to be closer to god, but don't take me with you because you forget to check your blindspots while changing lanes.

remember, everyone else on the road is always in the wrong.

• Like 2

Old Asian guy stopped at a green light in front of me the other day. I wanted to drive my expedition right over his camry. The whole time before that he was going 15 in a 30.

And ask anyone in Chicago about driving on Devon. People just pull out if the side streets without even looking.