Driving Etiquette....

Am I the last fucking person on earth that has any self awareness when I drive? Women and old people are the worst, and that's not a stereotype. Some things that really erk me on the highways are like...

-The person who likes driving right fucking next to you when there isn't another car on the freeway within a mile.

-I dont have a problem if people talk on their cell phones and drive, but if you can't do BOTH at the same time, you're a fucking retard and should hit the next available tree

- The person who zooms up to the car in front of them then slams on their brakes, or the person who keeps lightly putting on their brakes causing a domino effect for all the cars behind him, making everyone slow down

Some rules to live by.....

- Give semi's plenty of room

- Pass on the god damned left...flick your hi-beams to the idiot going 65 in the left lane

- Drive like your beloved 95 year old grandma is in the passenger seat

- Look for vehicles WELL before you merge onto the highway

//////Angry truck driver rant over-and-out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steady doing 85-90 in the left lane. If you're doing the speed limit, I will wish death upon you and your entire family.

Another thing:

-When someone is driving slow in the left lane. And the person in the right lane is DOING THE SAME GOD DAMN SPEED SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO AROUND THEM. RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i fucking hate that awakward timed bullshit when your stuck behined 3 lanes of people cause they're all driving the same horse shit speed.

the number 1 thing that pisses me off..... TRAFFIC.

never have i sat in bumper to bumper traffic and found a valid excuse why i just sat there... its always a cop just sitting on the side of the highway, or a small accident that every fuckin faggot needs to stop and look at, or its 5 douchebags who tried to cut 4 lanes to take an exit so they didnt have to drive in the right lane..

traffic on highways makes me furious, it should be one of the wonders of the world.. it is absolutely unneccisary.

aside from that...

- learn to fuckin yield when it calls for it.

- for fucks sake... if your have to pull in the breakdown lane. GET YOUR SPEED BACK UP BEFORE PULLING BACK OUT ONTO THE HIGHWAY... this shit pisses me off also, my buddies father who drives trailer trucks straight up flattened a car and a asian women and her husband because they just pulled out right in front of him and there was no way he could stop.

so many accidents are caused because people just lack common sense, or the ability to understand a situation, but because everyone is driving cars with 12 fuckin airbags in them, surrounding them from every angle, they feel invincable and that the need to drive better is non existant.

i love enraging people while i drive. which includes when i'm doing 80 already, some asshole that flies up on my ass, and expects me to kick it up to 100, or else he'll flash me/beep me until i move over. fuck that shit. old mcdonalds soda to the windshield, or i'll slow down directly next to another car to my right, and make that cocksucker totally unable to pass until he/she isn't as much of a cunt. it's pretty funny.

doing 95 is not nesasary, and you may not realize it but indirectly you cause accidents at that speed simply by creating confusion in weak minded drivers aswell as forcing people to have to make abrupt lane changes without being fully aware of what there doing.

thing that pisses me off the worst is pulling onto a road with two lanes going in each direction and a guy changes lanes from the inside to the out as you spot an opening to get in.

fyaaaack off.

• Like 2

i love enraging people while i drive. which includes when i'm doing 80 already, some asshole that flies up on my ass, and expects me to kick it up to 100, or else he'll flash me/beep me until i move over. fuck that shit. old mcdonalds soda to the windshield, or i'll slow down directly next to another car to my right, and make that cocksucker totally unable to pass until he/she isn't as much of a cunt. it's pretty funny.

Wow you sound like a fag.

And as far as slow people in the left, just hit your hi-beams a couple times, they should get over.. I've found it's the most polite way to coax someone into moving over.

Overall, I'm not that angry of a driver... people bitch about bad traffic... well you're in a major metropolitan area right as thousands of people are going to or getting off work.. there's just no way all those cars will be able to go a good highway speed at the same time.

And I rarely go over 80... only when I'm passing someone, it's not worth it. I pride myself on my driving :cool:

people who get mad at me when they are merging, going 45 miles an hour while im doing the speed limit. it is your job to catch up to traffic. slow down afterwards if you're in the slow lane, fine, but im already on the main road, learn how to merge.

people who realize they are in the wrong lane right when they get to the intersection and instead of just taking a uturn further up the road they sit in the wrong lane waiting to make a left making cars pile up behind them because they are more important than everyone else.

people who dont move to the right in the fast lane when there is anyone going faster than they are.

and really, if there are drivers so 'weak minded' that they get confused by someone going faster than them they need to not be on the road at all.

bicycle riders who ride in almost the middle of the lane, causing me to change lanes when if they just moved a couple of feet over in the same god damn lane i could get by

people who dont know where the fuck they are going so they brake at every intersection and driveway.

people who get in an accident, no one is injured and both cars are still drivable but they get out and talk about it right there.

people who play their music so loud that the music i am listening to at a reasonable volume gets drown out. your 6 12's in the trunk dont impress me, and neither does your collection of top 40 rap hits.

yall appear to be a bit upset.

UMAD?

fuck messengers who think the road was built for them alone

recent case here - dude was wasted & arguing with some next piece of shit politician in a convertable with his wife, so he held onto the car like a genius to make some kind of bold statement

the car kept driving to shake him off, so he got smoked by a mailbox & died

1253748724coolstorybroi.jpg

fuck messengers who think the road was built for them alone

recent case here - dude was wasted & arguing with some next piece of shit politician in a convertable with his wife, so he held onto the car like a genius to make some kind of bold statement

the car kept driving to shake him off, so he got smoked by a mailbox & died

1253748724coolstorybroi.jpg

I know some dirty, skeezy, nasty bike couriers and their friends who immediately thought that guy Darcy Sheppard, the unshowered, pierced, tattooed fuckhead was totally in the right.

This is AFTER they read what happened, even.

A bunch of punk rocker dudes tried to block me into a street in Kensington Market once, telling me to "get off the road" while I was just driving through at around midnight.

I try not to, but I hate any cyclist who has a piercing, tattoo, or dreadlocks. Fuck off and die. You'll smell better.

• Like 1

Steady doing 85-90 in the left lane. If you're doing the speed limit, I will wish death upon you and your entire family.

Another thing:

-When someone is driving slow in the left lane. And the person in the right lane is DOING THE SAME GOD DAMN SPEED SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO AROUND THEM. RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speed limit...

i still do 10-15 over, but if that's not fast enough for you, do not fucking ride my ass or flash your lights for me to change what i'm doing to move over for you. If you must drive that fast, go around me on your own terms.

I get road rage

the thing that really, REALLY, pisses me off-

when you're gonna pass someone and they speed up so you can't.

Or when you're gonna change lanes and someone speeds up so you can't.

WHAT THE FUCK

some faggot did that to me the other day on the highway and I narrowly missed a concrete barrier in order to pass him. I drove RIGHT next to him for the next five minutes, staring. He got off at the same exit I was getting off at so I tailgated him for a long time. He finally got shook and sped off down the wrong way of a one way street, then drove into an underground parking.

It was more satisfying than just honking at him. I hope he dies of starvation.

Speed limit...

i still do 5-10 over, but if that's not fast enough for you, do not fucking ride my ass or flash your lights for me to change what i'm doing to move over for you. If you must drive that fast, go around me on your own terms.

are you in the passing lane for no reason, like your left turns 5 miles away? if your that pacer in the passing lane, you should die

This is my traffic analogy.

tetris.gif

At least in tetris if you have a wall over all the lanes they all go *bloop* *bloop* and disappear.

That's my only rule. DONT RIDE THE BUMPER OF THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU AND LEAVE SPACE FOR MOTHERFUCKERS TO PASS. IF IM GOING 90, YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME BEING ONE MORE CAR BETWEEN YOU AND HOME. LET ME FUCKING THROUGH.

Speed i still do 5-10 over, but if that's not fast enough for you, do not fucking ride my ass or flash your lights for me to change what i'm doing to move over for you. If you must drive that fast, go around me on your own terms.

Dude, why not just get over? I'll usually go just under 75 in a 65 in the left lane but if I see someone comin up behind me I'll get over just out of courtesy.