WISH ME LUCK!

SoldOne

Im going in for another round of surgeries tomorrow at medical city.

They are going to take a piece of bone from my hip and graft it into my upper jaw bone in order to create a stable platform for some screw in implant teeth at a later date.

They are also going to do a tongue flap procedure where they take a 4mm thick X about 8mm wide section from the area between the center and outside edge of my tongue then attatch the section to the roof of my mouth to close a hole thats there.

And finally they are going to put in an implant to rebuild the section of my hip that is missing. This wlll be the 3rd time they have taken bone from my hip so its officially time to repair it.

After surgery i will be on a liquid only diet for 3 MONTHS. I will have my tongue attached to the roof of my mouth for 3 weeks and a pressurized medicine ball tapped into my hip for 2 days that releases pain meds 24/7 untill the meds are all gone.

I was on a similar diet 3 years ago and it was hell! The surgery was a complete failure. Everything they tried to fix was put back together wrong or broken last time. Now we have a new surgeon (my orthodontist brother) So hopefully things go as planned this time and the previous surgeons royal fuck up is repaired!

Surgery is at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I am expected to be released from the hospital sometime on Thursday.

Wish me luck!!!

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well this is officially horrible!

The docs fail at fucking disclosing info about recovery

woke up with the medicine ball hanging from my hip as expected. even though i requested not to have it i can deal with pain but being caught up in tubes is annoying. the less tubes/wires the better

i asked to know everything yesterday but was told NOTHING!

wasnt told about the constant draining of my mouth that requires suction every few minutes or the drain ball on my hip

I was also told id be able to speak clearly....not!

Tyey tried to tell me my hip that they took bone from wasnt gonna hurt because the medicine ball....yeah right

so my new surgeons are officially sneaky liying little bastards!

Im in pain, toungues swollen, hip and leg are jacked up, it burns a lot when i try to pee,its difficult to manuver because of pain and tubes/wires im hooked up too/

ive kept down all the water and apple juice ive had got chicken broth on the way.