Fat People Are Fucking Gross.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it actually started with me liking normal sized girls...then i started liking thick girls...then i started liking chubby girls...then fat girls..and thats how it escalated (between 1998 to about 2003ish)

its like every time i hooked up with a bigger girl to satisfy my fix, id want a bigger one.

the whole "them being easier" thing is just a nice perk/benefit....you have to put in a lot less work to bang them...dont really have to wine and dine them....just show them youre interested in them and the panties drop..

some people will say that thats preying on their insecurities, but to me, it feels like im doing charity work at the same time.

damn....none of you guys would say these things to a fat persons face...

because theyd sit on you.

just walk away at a brisk pace and they don't stand a chance of catching you, go past a McDonalds and they will be distracted enough to forget what they were doing

it actually started with me liking normal sized girls...then i started liking thick girls...then i started liking chubby girls...then fat girls..and thats how it escalated (between 1998 to about 2003ish)

pretty good stuff

on the bright side, if youre ever feeling a little down on yourself like a little defeated in the self esteem department cuz you smoked three blunts yesterday instead of going for a run, just walk by a fatty in a rascal. you'll feel sooooo good about yourself. watch yourself start struttin RIGHT away smug-ass grin and all.

When i watch these things (fat people tv shows) I get fucking annoyed......Just due to the fact that i lost 52 pounds, from chubby to skinny. And nobody screamed for me.

But I will say this......Being fat was as annoying as it was fun.

• 4 weeks later...

this thread should just be merged with the double down thread.

I just looked at my control panel and in the props column it said "fat people are fucking"

i guess the complete title is too long and it got chopped. Made me throw up a little bit tho.

I hope i dont have fat people fucking nightmares tonite. Really dont need that shit