Fat People Are Fucking Gross.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah fuck that

any fat person that makes an effort deserves a bit of respect.

spoken as a not as fat anymore person.

but i think that unless you can prove you suffer from Prader Willi Syndome and are diagnosed with it by a doctor that "I have a disease" shit is for the birds

respect for letting their weight and life get out of control and disgusting, and then deciding "oh thats right im gross, better drop a few pounds"?

no, that doesnt get respect, that gets "its about fucking time"

the only instance respect will be issued to fattys who drop weight is in the (rare) instances where it actually IS a medical condition making them fat

i dunno if i've replied to thisa already

maybe. i think fat people are effin disgusting.

i'll readily admit they are the only people on earth i discriminate against..

well ok, them and the fanatically religious.

douchebags. big fat leaky nasty stinky douchebags

• Like 1

duuuude when im late to work and the bus has to stop and get the lift going cuz some fat fuck on a rascal cant walk up THREE steps? THAT is why i hate fat people. i cant imagine living my life so unhealthy that it actually halts my mobility.

reason 2 is they ALWAYS breathe hella loud and for some reason i cant stand loud breathers. like, dude, youre fucking stationary rigth now, WHY ARE YOU BREATHING SO LOUD? does simply existing make you winded? damn.

reason 3 is i work in the food industry and the fattest people will come in and get like 3 bagels each or face a pint of ice cream. i want to refuse service to them- like homie you weigh 400, do you really need that hot fudge sundae?

/yesmad

• Like 2

i was gunna make this thread a few months back...i sat by this fat fucking black bitch last semester in college philosophy, this bitch would take the deepest breaths just sitting down and she could barely fit in the desk...when she had to get up and sharpen her pencil she would come back all winded and sweaty like she had been on a 5 mile jog or some shit...this bitch was morbidly obese and she had to let everyone know...one day she wrote a paper to present to the class about how she was going under the knife for that gastric bypass surgery, and how her "obese-ness" was in her genes. no rascist but for a black woman she was pretty educated but she like all fat people always try and take the easy way out...if youre so fat that you sweat just by simply writing notes, you need to die IMO and if you need to spend thousands on some surgery to have all the wieght gone then thats cool by me but dont keep on bitching after the fact that you "used" to be fat...ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT

"---SCUST"

/endrant?

duuuude when im late to work and the bus has to stop and get the lift going cuz some fat fuck on a rascal cant walk up THREE steps? THAT is why i hate fat people. i cant imagine living my life so unhealthy that it actually halts my mobility.

reason 2 is they ALWAYS breathe hella loud and for some reason i cant stand loud breathers. like, dude, youre fucking stationary rigth now, WHY ARE YOU BREATHING SO LOUD? does simply existing make you winded? damn

PANT* PANT*

im quite winded from these last few clicks/types, but this is on point

now clicking to get out of this thread... thats another whole workout

I was gonna make this thread 4 days ago. Seeing shows

about fat people on TV. I was pretty disgusted and started

making the thread until this one VERY HUGE WOMAN got

that gastric bypass hookups and died.... so i read my thread,

started feeling like an asshole for the shit i had typed

and decided to delete it

Cosign on the hating fat asses with handicap stickers too. Shit is ridiculous.

Every time I go to wal mart or the grocery store I see a bunch of obese fucks riding around in the those electric carts.....I saw this one bitch huff and puff the whole 40 feet from her stall to the door and drop into a cart lookin like she found an oasis in the dessert.

Or what about those "I'm big and beautiful" bitches? I always see at least two a day in the summer, 300 pound white girl rocking a size 6. Or those black women decked out in apple bottoms walking around like they're attractive.

I saw this whole family of fat about a month back, this 300 pound 12 year takes the nastiest shit in the restroom and just WALKS out, no hand washing at all. Right out to his fat fuck parents riding the electric scooters.

Fat kids piss me right off, I have told my son on numerous occasions that if he gets too fat I will have him running laps round the garden til that shit is gone, luckily he seems to have my metabolism and isn't big at all.

But completely co-sign on hating fat people, moaning about how difficult it is to get around, well that is your choice you fat cunt