Euro Tour - No tranny shenanigans - [pic thread] [v1.2]

JUST THE TIP

I went to Western Europe for 17 days on a solo mission to...I dunno...just fuck around, I guess. It was extremely rad and I get into much mischief with many cool characters that I met on the way. I have a grip more flicks, I just need to resize them...gimme a day or two.

I traveled Portland -> Amsterdam -> Brussells -> Amsterdam -> London -> Paris -> Rome -> Amsterdam - > Portland ...many flights and sleepless night in airports.

Amsterdam:

4602833437_985e2348d9_o.jpg

4603447710_3b66bec901_o.jpg

4602833007_4f8f3ba573_o.jpg

4603447426_a0d9f925d4_o.jpg

4603447344_0b91d1f1de_o.jpg

4602833621_7e8fa49d8f_o.jpg

4603448914_28c90f18a6_b.jpg

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word up...now about my vacuum ha

I racked one of those vacuums for a fellow 12oz cokehead but some kids were posted up outside my hostel selling half grams for 20 euros...so...you know... i couldnt take the vacuum on the plane with me

these shitheads were blatantly selling coke and throwing empty beer bottles in the air just to watch them shatter and scare tourists. good people.

I racked one of those vacuums for a fellow 12oz cokehead but some kids were posted up outside my hostel selling half grams for 20 euros...so...you know... i couldnt take the vacuum on the plane with me

these shithead were blatantly selling coke and throwing empty beer bottles in the air just to watch them shatter and scare tourists. good people.

Hahaha, this is awesome.

Guess that means COS is gonna have to hook me up with a vacuum

Dope pictures! What's the deal with the guy hanging on the side of the bridge with the umbrella?

I'm not sure...heh...

I heard a commotion, so I ran across the st and seen dude hanging there, holding an umbrella. The boat came from under him and he jumped in, then everybody on the boat started dancing and singing a song in some foreign language...