Seattle, WA

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'll be traveling up that way in a month or so but my OCD is telling me to plan the trip now.

Was wondering if people who live there or are familiar with the city can give me some info and recommend the following or anything else I should do during my visit there...

1. 3 breakfast spots

2. 3 lunch spots

3. 3 dinner spots

4. bars (nothing fancy)

5. sight seeing spots

6. info on public transportation

7. driving to vancouver

Thank you in advance and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Sooks - grab us Sea-Hawks t-shirt :D :D :D

Kthxbi

China Town: Terrace Park for a little walk if it is not too overrun with the low-lifes, Panama Cafe for a cup and a little history, eat or drink at Maneki, Seattle's oldest sushi joint, Jade Garden for Dim Sum.

Kabab House up on Aurora for a bite of good Indian/Pakistani food. If you are up in that area to go to the Zoo you could get a burger at Red Mill to taste the hype, which is mostly just that, or swing by the "Hause" named bar on Phinney where they serve all sorts of weird burgers like made from alligator and shit. Funny that it is right next to the zoo.

Discovery Park for a Walk or the Locks. If you go to the Locks try Totem for fish and chips.

If you end up over by the Seattle Center the Mecca can be a okay spot for a drink along with burgers from Dick's.

Although I have not seen it in its new location Hat and Boots (a landmark gas station) in Georgetown is worth a visit I am sure along with Georgetown in general, lots of history there.

If you swing by Georgetown you may also enjoy hitting up SouthPark for Muy Macho Taco.

If you end up in Belltown you will most likely enjoy the bars on 3rd more than the ones on 1st.

If I recall correctly you are a Vegetarian? If not the Sausage joint in the Pike Place Market is pretty good and although it is the quintessential tourist trap no trip to Seattle is complete without checking out the market. One of my favorite stores is the Spanish Table to pick up some piri piri hot sauce.

I am not the biggest fan of Capital Hill but you will most likely end up there, the Conservatory in Volunteer Park is pretty cool along with the water tower. Recently heard about some restaraunt in a house up by there on 19th? that is supposed to be remarkable.

Sorry I did not take the time to put together a more comprehensive list or include addresses. Let me know if you want more details or specific info.

seattle reminds me of.. when my sister and her dude lived with me after she graduated. i was in my driveway smoking a joint with the dude and outta nowhere he starts crying (tears n shit) about kurt cobain (who had been dead for years already).. i took the doobie back immediately n said 'get out of my car'. then told my sister dude couldnt hang out anymore

theres a vegan donut store right near a pond/lake thats pretty good, i always bring it up / suggest that when talking of seattle and people usually know what im talking about... its a couple blocks away from university ave? .. i think thats the street, havent been over there in a couple years though.

theres a vegan donut store right near a pond/lake thats pretty good, i always bring it up / suggest that when talking of seattle and people usually know what im talking about... its a couple blocks away from university ave? .. i think thats the street, havent been over there in a couple years though.

mighty-o- donuts in the greenlake/wallingford area

fuck i don't think 3 days will be enough to do all this.

im taking both dogs to the vet in 2 weeks to get their shots.

my passport is ready to go like i am.

much needed vacation is overdue.

fist, we need to meet up for drinks and shoot the shit.

yeah if you guys want a ride, i'll take cash or credit card

as payment. only $200 per person including gas

and my awesome company plus i'll let you pet the dogs.

we can share hotel rooms and split the cost but i get the bed and

you get the bathtub.

fucking vegan donut??? has my name all over it.

thanks so much for the help and info. im def going to print this out

prior to my vacation.