the"i got caught" problem

siegksv

if its that much of a big deal u should just stop doing graffiti.. to anyone who thinks its a big deal.. we all get popped once no need to make a dam thread about it just throwing it out there.. im preety sure plenty of people agree :D

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 7 months later...

How close to the wedding did you buy your wedding dress

Q:How close to the wedding did you buy your wedding dressMy wedding is in April 2011. I had a baby 3 months ago and my weight is still going down, I want to try on dresses but am worried that I will fall in love with one but wont be able to buy it, as I have no idea what my weight will be by then. I am also worried that by the time I get closer to the wedding day my dream dress wont be around anymore. How close to the wedding day did you have your dress? Thanks so much!A:Mine was 10 months before the wedding date. It worked out perfectly, but I could have waited until 8 months the latest.If you want to know more,you can visit cheap and beautiful wedding dresses

• 9 months later...

I made the mistake of trying to ask this in my local thread hoping not to get ragged on too much and lost lotsa rep. boohoo whatever, anyways I don't know if it varies place to place but what's the deal with not changing the name post arrest. I got shit dismissed today so I guess cops aren't making a case anymore but what happens if they see my name up again now that it's all over? can't find shit about it on the internet...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Q:How close to the wedding did you buy your wedding dressMy wedding is in April 2011. I had a baby 3 months ago and my weight is still going down, I want to try on dresses but am worried that I will fall in love with one but wont be able to buy it, as I have no idea what my weight will be by then. I am also worried that by the time I get closer to the wedding day my dream dress wont be around anymore. How close to the wedding day did you have your dress? Thanks so much!A:Mine was 10 months before the wedding date. It worked out perfectly, but I could have waited until 8 months the latest.If you want to know more,you can visit cheap and beautiful wedding dresses

I guess you can't afford lawyer fees when dresses are so expensive. And you don't want to leave the groom alone at the alter cause you got popped the night before hitting that el rooftop.

Re: How close to the wedding did you buy your wedding dress

I guess you can't afford lawyer fees when dresses are so expensive. And you don't want to leave the groom alone at the alter cause you got popped the night before hitting that el rooftop.

• 2 weeks later...