OHNO~Rest In Power

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...Damn, another soldier...Met him at the late Crude Oiler tribute show in ATL. Also caught him bombing out there a few days later...His skull characters were fresh and up around ATL...Sorry to hear this and my condolences go out to his family and his homies...Rest In Peace...

• 4 weeks later...

found a set of ohno skulls at______

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sylvan_vogel/sets/72157623971467227/

i never met the dude but when passing through atlanta i saw this dude up alot with mass ups in sketchy areas..dude definatley killed it and stood out, most definatley and inspiration..seeing his stuff and the spots he was getting fills with the skulls still had impact on me to say the least..BUMP OHNO!!!!! REST IN POWER!!!

4521721315_f61e462056_b.jpg.6f72c2ce994e96856451bca65f82bee9.jpg

4728623630_bbf08266d9_b.thumb.jpg.d3ab2ae0d06cf30c24547b9745c9ae16.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i see his stuff all the damn time. everywhere around my city. i never got to meet big matt. he was a good friend to alot of my friends. every time i see his tag or a skull i know is his// i always feel like i missed out on a great person. rest in power.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...