Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
didn't he win an oscar for that movie with janet jackson?

dont think so, but it woulda been dope to see death row 80 deep in there prime up on stage while the academy is jaw dropped while they buck shots into the air and guzzle "thug passion"

dont think so, but it woulda been dope to see death row 80 deep in there prime up on stage while the academy is jaw dropped while they buck shots into the air and guzzle "thug passion"

haha can you imagine? i was kidding though about the oscar.

thats actually interesting, asside from the low budget "production" it's got many points never looked into. and the face does look shopped on as the first thing I noticed, color is off.

Nowadays, I find that the rich suburban kids tend to dig Big and Tupac know because they see some of the inner-city cats listening to em. IMO, Pac has the beats but BIG wins with delivery

Someone said Tupac and Biggie...Put Biggie and Tupac toe to toe and it's no contest in favor of the fat man...Tupac just incidentally released one of the best diss tracks the world has ever seen.

Still, both of their deaths increased their popularity/legacy tenfold. I bet if they were still alive they would have fallen way off.

I remember back in high school some kids jocked Tupac so hard they did English major projects centered around his songs and poetry or some shit.