Tupac

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was the epitamy of anti tupac when i was growing up, probably more so to do with the cult of wiggers that followed him more than anything but since then iv gone back and copped a couple cd's out of curiosity.

anyone sayin he aint got skills is a liar or just has no clue.

cant remember i popped in one of his tracks or even put anything on repeat after my initial run throughs but dude had talent.

dudes dead maaan. and i beleive all that, albeit very odd, after death shit and whatever else was put out/displayed/elluded to involving all that shit was because a- dude knew shit was gonna pop and b- he was perhaps duped into that angle for "marketing" purposes with sug full well knowing he was gonna die.

also, as far as those pics go, i mean... C'mon son! take any skinny mutherfucker with his complexion shave there head and grow a pac goatee and you could pass.

DUDE AINT DRINKIN BUDWEISERS IN DIVE BARS no doubt.

even if he were alive why would he risk being outted in such a rediculous manner.

no dice.