Onions

DETO

Onions?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

onions are good i just pickled a red onion for the tacos i made the other night. shit was delicious. onions get their props

how exactly did you pickle them? thats something thats been on my list for a long time, im thinkin every recipe for them i have seen are completely different so it gots me confused on a way that sounds the best.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

used to not like them, but onions ftw. any way i can get em. funyuns, onion rings, purple onions on my burger street burger, grilled onions on the hot dog the guy from home depot gave me.... onions are the jam.... oh and bloomin onions from outback steakhouse

I have a friend that smells like onions all the time. It's pretty ridiculous. When he comes over to the spot he leaves a residue and lingering smell which febreze won't fix.

i dropped it in on a chick who smelled of onion 24/7. She claimed to have some kind

of pore aroma problem, bitch would just talk about it like it was no big deal. weirdo.

can't really say much though kaws i still hit it.