ILLUSTRATORS + DESIGNERS WANTED....

HardyBucks

Im starting a new t shirt line in a few weeks and have got some fantastic international artists and designers to do some designs for me,

was just wondering if there was anyone on here who had experience in either of these areas?

If so could you post a few pictures of recent work in this thread,

cheers guys hope to see some nice stuff..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My blog isnt ALL stolen pics,

there loads of my pictures and artwork and mixes on the blog,

aslong as interviews with friends & writers etc.

Also pictures i find that inspire me,

"i dont see you paying someone as opposed to stealing ideas,"

well that was a retarded comment,

people have and are being payed to design the shirts,

have some huge international writers behind it so i dont really give a fuck what mercer2789 has to say.

Cheers

Then why are you asking for people in here to submit designs?

And what do you think the percentage of pics and artwork you create yourself is

VS. the photo's you take and don't credit or probably don't even know who to credit is?

I'm guessing 99% stolen, 1% yours.

i dont know, i dont give a fuck & i dont need to explain myself to you,

why does your site look like it was designed by a 12 year old for a school project?

Why are all your photos generic and boring? why is your wife divorcing you?

these are all fascinating questions i could be asking about you but i dont give a fuck.

The reason im asking for people to submit PORTFOLIOS & not INDIVIDUAL DESIGNS is so i can see if they are talented in the field of design or illustration and commision them to do a job.

UMAD

Not mad, It just seems really suspect is all, I mean if I had big time international writers doing my designs for me,

I probably wouldn't be asking people to submit portfolios (made up of individual designs) in 12oz.

The problem with blatantly ripping off people and publishing their work without permission is that

people might look at it for what it is, and not hold your integrity in the highest regards.

blatantly ripping off?

you are a fucking retard, the pictures i post are in the public domain,

i find them on other blogs,from friends & here, i dont fucking follow photographers around and pinch things from there portfolios..

And yes loads of good illustrators & designers are designing stuff for me,

what do you expect me to do? take an image someone posts on here and put it directly on a t shirt,

because untitled is the holy grail of illustration, if i wanted to plagiarize stuff i could easily search for the images on google, i dont, just seeing if there any talent in untitled

Your definition of public domain must mean anything you see.

You admittedly take images that aren't yours, without permission, and without crediting the artist.

If someone posts an image here, steals it first and republishes it, or whatever, it doesn't make it public domain.

It's people like you that make people have to ruin their stuff by watermarking it.

Just like you lied when you tried to get up in day's in pics you're lying now, you don't have big time international artists to design for you.

You don't have 250 dollars, quid, or Euro's to pay someone for a design, you steal images plain and simple.

The only thing you intend to do is trace out or steal someones idea and try to make money from it.

shut the fuck up you idiot,

you dont know what your talking about,

i have the crooked shit crew designing stuff for me,

i have kathi burke a brilliant irish illustrator designing for me ,

have loads of good people lined up.

And i do have money to pay designers you fucking idiot,

you dont know what i have so dont pass comment with no proof,

im asking to view portfolios so i can select good artists you idiot,

as i FUCKING SAID ABOVE , if i wanted to steal stuff it wouldn't be hard i could just go on google.

Your wife divorced you, you are a lonely loser, get a life and take some good photographs,

maybe go too a class or two

why is everyone on this site so fucking irritating,

i make a thread offering an oppurtunity for designers and illustrators & i have two idiots jumping on my dick straight away, do you not have anything better to do with your lives? go out and do something

Ahahaha, I knew you'd loose it, you maaaaaad.

Yo, I never even heard of these so called "International writers" you speak of.

I write and been to other countries,

I guess I'm an international writer now.

I bet you never left Ireland, but you steal images.

Makes you a local biter.

And Maaaaad.

Hahahahahaha

i lived in england for 8 years, have been to the u.s,france,ibiza,

dont see what where ive been has to do with anything,

here are some of the people doing designs for me..

http://www.crookedshit.com

http://www.gaetan-billault.com/

lots of other people im talking too about designing stuff too but not going to post there links because there unconfirmed.

"dont start a tee shirt line, its been done." - geso http://graffradio.com/graffradio_playa.html

and dude especially if you arent making YOUR OWN designs, if you got money to pay people for shit, get things produced at a large enough scale to make your money back. why try to start this? find some good opportunity and don't waste ya flow.

i had pieces i made screen printed onto everything, yadda ya, unless youre going to sell your shirts for some stupid price of more than 25-30 bucks, you wont make shit for cash. everyone wants their cut homie! and everyone alraedy has 40,000 tee shirts..