bullfighting is hilarious

KM4RT

A Spanish bullfighter is in intensive care after being gored through the throat.

Julio Aparicio, 41, was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries after a bull's horn pierced through his jaw and lower neck, under his chin and back out of his mouth.

Doctors performed an emergency tracheotomy and reconstructed his throat, jaw, tongue and roof of the mouth in a six-hour operation, the Telegraph reported.

"It was a serious goring. Almost his entire mouth was destroyed," said his father, a retired matador.

The half-ton bull caught him under the chin after he lost his footing and stumbled while executing a pass with his cape at Las Ventas bullring in Madrid.

Aparicio's agent said he expected him to make a full recovery.

Aparicio comes from a famed bullfighting family and was one of the stars of the San Isidro festival, Spain's biggest annual bullfighting event which draws tens of thousands each year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKaLT_ktmt0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He deserved it.

Fuck, all matadors deserve it.

Act like you're a fucking galant knight because you stab an already worn down and bled out animal.

Stupid Spaniards.

Have fun with your liquid diet, pissbag.

Any Spanish people offended by this or trying to defend bullfighting as part of your culture...save it.

It's dumb.

• Like 1

A Spanish bullfighter is in intensive care after being gored through the throat.

Julio Aparicio, 41, was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries after a bull's horn pierced through his jaw and lower neck, under his chin and back out of his mouth.

Doctors performed an emergency tracheotomy and reconstructed his throat, jaw, tongue and roof of the mouth in a six-hour operation, the Telegraph reported.

"It was a serious goring. Almost his entire mouth was destroyed," said his father, a retired matador.

The half-ton bull caught him under the chin after he lost his footing and stumbled while executing a pass with his cape at Las Ventas bullring in Madrid.

Aparicio's agent said he expected him to make a full recovery.

Aparicio comes from a famed bullfighting family and was one of the stars of the San Isidro festival, Spain's biggest annual bullfighting event which draws tens of thousands each year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKaLT_ktmt0

who gives a fuck about the bull fighter.. jab hot pokers up his ass.. did they save the bull?

That's what I'm saying, I'd rather have a life on a pasture fucking and grazing and at least have a chance in my last 15 minutes to take a motherfucker out.

Seriously, the cows you eat don't live for shit, eat from conveyor belts in a cage and cant move most of the time, that's a lifetime of torture.

ive seen meet your meat, shits brutal.. it doesnt excuse torturing for entertainment.. if matadors were really hard asses, they'd chase eachother around the ring with spears and swords and not a dumb animal.

i dont see how anyone thinks these fools are great, buncha pussies. people used to think powdered wigs were the shit, slaves were the thing, lets do some genocide.. and sheep follow

i dont see how anyone thinks these fools are great, buncha pussies. people used to think powdered wigs were the shit, slaves were the thing, lets do some genocide.. and sheep follow

sheep?

sheep-wolf.jpg

a sheep is a wolf, everyone with an IQ knows this.

• Like 1

That's what I'm saying, I'd rather have a life on a pasture fucking and grazing and at least have a chance in my last 15 minutes to take a motherfucker out.

Seriously, the cows you eat don't live for shit, eat from conveyor belts in a cage and cant move most of the time, that's a lifetime of torture.

This is why it's a good idea to buy meat from farms. The good thing about living in rural areas are that there are tons of people close by who raise livestock. My aunt has about 15 head just for meat. My grandparent let the guy over the hill use their land for pasture in the summer get a nice supplement. Every chance I have I always swing by for some freebies.

Then comes the dilemma of eating a cow whose name you know.

i got that same problem.. i used to help a friend with chores on his parents dairy farm n got paid with milk n steaks.. since,i 've found a little store push'n organic meat, shits a good deal too.

i was pissed about this story on cnn or someshit about the 'glory' of being a matador.. so i started a painting of a matador with spears n gore hanging out of him, bloody face, the bull's licking his wounds.. brushes are harder than cans n i lost interest in it but now i wanna finish it.