Is this what hip hop has come down to

1800SUICIDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

really though dude is fuckin horrible. no rhymes, no delivery, i don't know anything about him, but his "swag" seems pretty counterfeit too. even if it was a sucker punch, i still feel pretty good about seeing him get snuffed. princess.

after watching a couple times, gotta say, that was a real bitch move...

as LULZ as it is...sucker punching someone when they're too low to swing back on you, then throwing one almost semi-legit punch and running away = ultimate faggotronic bitch nigger

wouldn't let that shit happen to me tho...i would've guarded my grill until little red sweater polo hat faggot's arms got tired and stopped throwing those garbage combos, then stood up and proceeded to roadhouse him...nh

:edit: i'm fairly certain Lil 'B for real real is mildly retarded or some other sort of mentally challenged

like if he went to a nice white kid school he would've def. been in the special classes

In case anyone is wondering and wants to save a ton of time, Lil B's 4 year response to that getting punched in the face incident can be summed up with: giant lips, and the phrases "ya feel me?" and "nigga."

Not very exciting.

dont forget about empty promises of up lifting the black community.