Is this what hip hop has come down to

1800SUICIDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was expecting him to actually look like jesus. i didn't actually listen to the song, but what the hell is he talking about at all?

Now I'm a white guy so occasionally I have trouble understanding what these black fella's are talking about, but from what a gathered to song is about The atomic theory which was a theory based on the idea that every item in this world could be broken down into an extremely small particle called the atom. If the idea had never been presented and recorded, then there would have been no attempts to prove it, and science would have suffered as a result.

Dealing with the events before the birth of Christ, the only significant scientific development was in sixth century B.C. It was the discovery of static electricity by rubbing a piece of amber against fur and observing that the fur stood on end. Thalleus of Maletus believe that this power was derived from the amber, not to any particle. A man by the name of Democritus thought it was something else two centuries later. He believed that all matter was permanently divisible into eensy-beensy particles called atoms that had statical electric properties (Atoms).

Also I heard something about guns in there which is stardard for the blacks to talk about.