eessom metal

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennessee Metal

cool the same fuckin recycled flicks we've seen for years. DELETE THIS THREAD FOR THE SAKE OF THESE WRITERS FUTURE PIECES! cause they wont care for progression or doing more if they can always come on here and get off on stupid retards bumping them

I will because the TN thread in brick slayers is going to suck 10 times worse than it already does, if that's possible. Without the quality on freights from TN heads, there's nothing else, but reposts. Maybe 2 walls a week are painted in TN that aren't by toys.

I believe it is true that the internet has SLOWWED down TN heads (as well as everywhere else) drastically. Places like MEMPHIS for example would flourish alot more with the opinions and understanding of graff being IN PERSON. There would be a better vibe, better communication, collaboration. The state of things now is very poor.

If that's how you feel go out and do something about it. There is a new wave of writers that post shit on the net that I have never personally seen on the streets, so I can agree with you. I grew up with the internet and 12oz, but I can attest by saying that most of which I knew hardly gave a shit about it the internet. And at the time, the ones I looked up to (codak, pause, praize) hardly knew shit about the internet and the impact that it could and would pay.

The internet has opened new doors for writers with outlets such as flickr and myspace. Our generation is stuck in a gear where instant gratification is a one way street and has been deemed the generation behind a screen. But in retrospect, without it I would not have met so many writers in TN and been given the opportunity to network with them.

But enough talking. Here is some shit I stole off Flickr.

3430040507_f9d20ca459_b.jpg

4609345125_b271eb5946_b.jpg

4629502347_a304722f15_b.jpg

4634518184_dd3a2f7a0c_b.jpg

4637626709_38138f616e_b.jpg