Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Assface713

Boxing with boxcutters

Today a couple of kids got into it after school at the 9th grade high school campus down the street. One of those kids pulls out a boxcutter and slits the other in the neck.

Article here:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7016828.html

Well anyways the article says he'll be attending an "alternative education program" but alot of people on the comments, as well as people I know who went to that school, are saying to lock him up. Which I find really fucked up. Why should a kid have his life ruined for some shit he did in the 9th grade? Although I do understand that trying to stab a guy in the neck is some serious shit. Juvi and jail only help make criminals, it doesn't change them. Everyone does some dumb shit, and it's not like the other kid was perfectly innocent if he was involved in this fight..

Just thought it was kinda interesting and wanted to see what the oontz would think about this and what they would do in this situation.

tumblr_kuz7clB5xs1qaooc8o1_500.jpg

• Like 1

THAT CHICK GOT YOU PROPS.

STUPID THREAD.

YOU DIDNT EVEN GET PROPS IM 24'D

SO YOU JUST HAVE A SHITTY THREAD WITH A SEXY BITCH NOW.

HOW YOU FEELIN?

• Like 1

THAT CHICK GOT YOU PROPS.

STUPID THREAD.

YOU DIDNT EVEN GET PROPS IM 24'D

SO YOU JUST HAVE A SHITTY THREAD WITH A SEXY BITCH NOW.

HOW YOU FEELIN?

facepalm_monkey.jpg

i stabbed a kid in the guts in grade 8 cause he put a snowball in my the lens of my video camera.

i was cheeky to him all day after he did it and he was like yo your dead when that bells rings so when the bell rang i ran over and stabbed him.

i got locked up for like a day.

in grade ten some kid in art class was like you want to fucking do this and i gripped a boxcutter and said lets go outside and we walked all down the long halls while he pleaded with me to not be gutter and use knives i was all "fuck that you gonna get cut" so he grabbed chair before we got outside and right at tip off some teacher came running screaming and shit so weapons were dropped than when she was walking us to the office he was "oh your fucked now buddy" cause everyone knew i was gonna get kicked out soon enough so i grabbed his fuking face and smashed it into the graduating class of 93 or sometime picture glass smash laughed so hard at his face in the glass teacher screamed like a fucking dyke and ran and i smashed his fucking face into the ground a bunch of times.

it was funny.

i never went back to school ever they never called the cops.

i went back twice actually to a different school for like a few hours then my older buddys dragged me to get drunk at lunch so......fuck some school.

don't like that shit anyways.

bunch of fucking retards running around.

could just walk around punching.

and stabbing.

• Like 1

NOT EVEN THREAD WORTHY, IM SURE LIKE 2 PEOPLE GET SHANKED A YEAR AT EVERY HIGH SCHOOL, EVEN IN THE BURBS.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now