Kicked out where you're living advice & suggestions?

Manute used to live on a cot in my crib, and he once brought a girl back to it. He didn't smash, but she did sleep on it/make out with him...hilarious.

He finally moved off the cot because my girlfriend moved in with me, and I told him he'd have to move it out into the kitchen, instead of in my bedroom haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

continuing to live with your parent(s) post high school is bonkers. not gonna front on people that do but shit man, theres a whole world out there ready to sink yer teeth into /nh get the fuck out there and turn it out.

of course i understand people whom do so for acedemic reasons, college or whatever. but. i dunno, struggle is all part of the adventure and becoming your own person aint it?

especially if yer a dude.

*C'mon-son.jpeg

I've only been living at this place for a year and a half. Before that I was at a friends house which was like a party house up until they started on their careers( they're all older than me). I've always had problems with my aunt since I was a young kid but as an adult now shit got outta hand.

I've been meaning to move out but I never thought it was going to be on her terms instead of mine. Worse part about it is that she's my supervisor at work..

I was asking for it though. My moms even agreed with me when she heard about this about how dumb of a bitch my aunt is.

i could never look at my mother as a sexual slave and wife.

--- Scust.

MAYBE YALL NIGGAS DO IT DIFFERENT IN THE 51ST STATE, BUT IN THE ORIGINAL 50 STATES HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD IS JUST:

an adult household member with the largest long-term contribution to the household income.
  • Like 1

She can't fire me the owner of the store will never let her.

I already have a plan set out on finding a temporary place and ima talk with my boys mom to see if they're rent me a room.

Only thing I'm worried about is how my gma's going to take it since she's sick and will be heart broken and pisses at my aunt for it.

987460485_3-27-09ELPH002.jpg.e259491741270f7a5e6e6fe5c64f4822.jpg

1836344774_3-27-09ELPH004.jpg.4c47ab0b7852ce63dcfd5bc456f5ac97.jpg

1397593284_3-27-09ELPH005.jpg.bd72dd1cf2b719e5ef2932bf1629e524.jpg

shit I'm 19 still live at home. I don't know how the fuck some of you guys expect people to move out after highschool when you probably have little to no money to even be able to afford an apartment etc. I don't even have a job and would be living under a bridge prolly if I got kicked out (nolifeschooljoblessliveathomelazysmokeweedathomealldaystoneroner)

While I've lived on my own since 18 (moved out 2 weeks after HS), I disagree. I can't expect everyone to live on their own immediately after high school graduation.

I think it's acceptable to live with parents while in college. Maybe a little after. I guess because I know a lot of people that do.

I know some dudes in their mid-late 20's living with their parents. Talked to this one dude on the phone who's 27 living with his parents talkin bout "I can't play you on XBOX Live until I'm done with my chores". I wasn't gonna make fun of him though since he's a good dude. But it still struck me funny.

I agree. I knew someone that was in their late 20s and lived with their mom. He was Italian and said it was the norm for them. He would talk about shit like he was still in highschool still sneaking around.

I don't know if it's an Italian thing or not I'm just a messenger.

IMG_9807.JPG.5789a2c25e5a116952bf5a6d60fbc5d2.JPG

IMG_9809.JPG.6ec2474b0cb41922bafc207784a4d68b.JPG

Couch surf. Do what you gotta do and don't forget to drink beer. Keep your wits about you at all times, ears open for opportunities. Jump on them even if they're fat chicks, they might cook you breakfast at their place in the AM. Opportunities will come knocking as long as you keep good company and make people laugh. Stay well dressed at all times... sounds superficial, but it helps in most situatons. Don't be pilfering shit from places you stay.

Keep extra socks on you and take care of those feets, especially if you're moving around a lot. Never know when you'll get that random yoga flame hippie broad. She's down to let you stay at her spot for a night, but you have to leave leave your shoes at the front door. Stankin like red wine-vinegar and shit. All bad. And don't wipe your fucking cheeto fingers on your boys couch. Don't leave crumbs either.

I lived by these codes of conduct for a minute and always achieved.

The bums will not always lose.

i lived by a river and stole my mail out of someone's mailbox before they came home from work until i could get a job. have fun, it sucks on your own.

Oh and if you wanna get established, save all drinking/doing drugs for when you have a new apartment. if you wanna do the couchsurfer thing, which is fun for a few months, by all means, get ruined. But also don't expect to eat a lot..

If I could do it all over again when I was single, I would get a van or something spacious, throw a bed in that bitch, portable heater/ac. Get a gym membership so I can shower, shit, shave, meet beezies, and possible job promoters. Get a P.O. box, get a laptop and steal wifi (so easy), get a shitty job and work part time so I can get food stamps. Acquire lots and lots of paint. Pay for a storage space to keep/work on whatever.

Aside from the storage rental and the gym membership, you're rent free, have a place to sleep, can get mail, get shower, stack money, get laid, free food, free internet, list goes on.

Never admit or tell anyone that you sleep in a vehicle or don't pay rent, and always be on the move. You'll get to upgrade the van to a yacht if you didn't develop a meth addiction or pay bitches.

I wish I could do it all over again.