Kicked out where you're living advice & suggestions?

This probably isn't the best place to ask for such advice but hey I'm all for the humor that comes along with shit like this..

Shit happens and people get fed up with one another. Half of my family are douches and was just kicked out. I brought it upon myself knowing what was going to happen and decided to make that clutch decision lol.

Any advice for a 19 year on how to set off on his own?

Tits would have been provides but I'm typing on am iPhone before I start work..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're 19 then you should of been living on your own already for at least a year.

Life fail.

Well I was technically on my own. Living in California while my parents are in Georgia. Paying rent at a relatives house and working all the time. Family began to get too comfortable and started to feel like they were my parents..

If you're 19 then you should of been living on your own already for at least a year.

Life fail.

While I've lived on my own since 18 (moved out 2 weeks after HS), I disagree. I can't expect everyone to live on their own immediately after high school graduation.

I think it's acceptable to live with parents while in college. Maybe a little after. I guess because I know a lot of people that do.

I know some dudes in their mid-late 20's living with their parents. Talked to this one dude on the phone who's 27 living with his parents talkin bout "I can't play you on XBOX Live until I'm done with my chores". I wasn't gonna make fun of him though since he's a good dude. But it still struck me funny.

on some real shit, look and see if there's a local hostel in your city or somewhere near you. usually they have deals for young people or students. it's a sweet way to meet people and live on the cheap.

also why aren't you at ya boy's house? wtf, if i got kicked out my folk's place i got plenty of spots to stay at

While I've lived on my own since 18 (moved out 2 weeks after HS), I disagree. I can't expect everyone to live on their own immediately after high school graduation.

I think it's acceptable to live with parents while in college. Maybe a little after. I guess because I know a lot of people that do.

I know some dudes in their mid-late 20's living with their parents. Talked to this one dude on the phone who's 27 living with his parents talkin bout "I can't play you on XBOX Live until I'm done with my chores". I wasn't gonna make fun of him though since he's a good dude. But it still struck me funny.

IDK, I feel like men shouldn't live with their parents after 18 unless they're either taking care of them (on some primary caregiver type shit), or on parole.

I have a friend who lived on his own from 18 on, but went to jail for a few years, and moved into his grandparent's basement while he was on parole. After that was up, he decided to just stay, and save money. Now he's 26, has alot of cash saved up, drives a nice car, etc etc, but I still just think it's really strange and weird that he lives with his family.

If you're a woman then feel free to live at home until you get married, otherwise grow up.