DAO IS A FINE YOUNG MAN.

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DAO IS A FUCKING SNITCH FAGGOT

2r7t06a.jpg

IS THIS PHOTOSHOP? OR IS THIS NIGGA FUCKIN SERIOUS WIT HIS FUCKIN STUPID STUPID FUCKIN IDIOT FACIAL? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT FAM? WHY DO TEENAGERS AND NIGGAS THATS LIKE 21 DO PERMANENT SHIT ON THEY BODY LIKE THIS? I UNDERSTAND A TATTOO OF SOME SHIT BUT FUCKIN 3 LITER PEPSI CAPS IN YOUR NASAL!? THAT SHIT IS NOT GONNA BE POPPIN IN 15YEARS YOU FUCKIN STUPID DICKHEAD ASSHOLE!! WHEN YOU TAKE THOSE SHITS OUT YOU GONNA HAVE TO SPEND BENZ MONEY TO FIX YA FUCKIN NASAL YOU CLOWN SMH AT THIS NIGGA B. UNBELIEVABLE. I WISH I KNEW THIS NIGGA IN REAL LIFE SO I COULD TELL HIM "MY NIGGA WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS?" WHILE I STRANGLE HIM. NIGGA HOW DO YOU BLOW YOUR NOSE?! HOW DO YOU BREATHE?! HOW DO YOU EAT PUSSY?! (OR IN YOUR CASE SUCK DICK)...DOES YOUR LIP TURN INSIDE OUT WHEN YOU TALK TOO FAST? SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR THIS FUCKIN WORM ASS NIGGA MAN...YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP WHEN HAVIN A " TATTOOED ON YA FUCKIN FOREHEAD IS THE LEAST STUPID "BODY MODDING" YOU DONE DID. FUCK THIS NERD.

• Like 2