DAO IS A FINE YOUNG MAN.

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

popcorn chicken & chicken fries are the shit to have as a sidedish... chicken with sides of chicken

the chicken bowls are pretty good too, but they never put enough gravy & popcorn chicken in the mix

coincidentally, that "diners, dives, & drivethroughs" or w.e show with that blond-dyed fuck was on earlier - featured a southern chicken joint where this fatass guy injects sauce into a whole chicken, fry the shit out of it, then soak it in sauce againFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

chicken eating thread - do it... serious chicken theory will ensue

mcdonalds chicken nuggets are fucking good too... could give a fuck about a crushed chicken head fried into a nugget rumor

& ranch just goes with everything... its like the ejaculant of female angels

I can't eat chicken mcnuggets with hot sauce--------gotta have bbq sauce---------everytime I go to mcdonalds and order them shits-----i ask for bbq sauce and this chank that works there always give ONE bbq---------I told that nigga last time "ey bing bing do they charge you for the bqq sauce?"-----made that clown give me like 3 of 'em

I use this on pizza... what about you

american-frank-s-red-hot-sauce-12oz-bottle-639-p.jpg

I can't fuck with bottled hot sauce on pizza---I use that pepper they give out at round table pizza

mcdonalds plum sauce...

at wendys, ask for a ranch sauce - their sauces come in these little disks with a peel top

1 ranch sauce to 2/3 ketchup cup (the tinyass paper ones)

mix well with a fry or something

shits good

THATS MY MOVE ALSO, RANCH WITH A PACKET OF KETCHUP STIR WITH A FRY AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.

• Like 2