Penile Problems

GLEN BENTON

Lately i have been having severe issues with my dick..the other day i decided to penetrate my best friends wife and i woke up the next morning with yellowish discharge all over my bed sheets (i sleep butt naked). a week goes by with the same problem and no signs of improvement, mind you in that weeks time i downed a gallon of vinegar each day upon doctors request.. it is now the end of week 2 and each of my balls have swollen to the size of kiwis and my semans is full of a hersheys syrup type goo mixed with yellow blobs/mucus. i am in severe pain that seems to be coming from my rectum up into my gut..i was also fisted by this women the same night if that clears anything up. if anyone on here ie.. doctors, nurses, vets with any insightful advice on this insignificant matter woud be greatly appreciated. thank you for reading this and feeling my pain. i know others here have had this problem so just be honest.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...