Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GLEN BENTON

Penile Problems..

Lately i have been having severe issues with my dick..the other day i decided to penetrate my best friends wife and i woke up the next morning with yellowish discharge all over my bed sheets (i sleep butt naked). a week goes by with the same problem and no signs of improvement, mind you in that weeks time i downed a gallon of vinegar each day upon doctors request.. it is now the end of week 2 and each of my balls have swollen to the size of kiwis and my semans is full of a hersheys syrup type goo mixed with yellow blobs/mucus. i am in severe pain that seems to be coming from my rectum up into my gut..i was also fisted by this women the same night if that clears anything up. if anyone on here ie.. doctors, nurses, vets with any insightful advice on this insignificant matter woud be greatly appreciated. thank you for reading this and feeling my pain. i know others here have had this problem so just be honest.

Obligatory Big L lyrics

I SHOULDA WORN A RUBBA BEFORE I WENT UP IN IT

THEN MY MONKEY ASS WOULDN'T BE SITTIN IN A CLINIC

oh i know this, my x gave me the recipe

-one part irony

-two parts karma

-dash of infidelity

-scoop of backstabbing

gently stir

bake @ 98.6º or until dick falls off

*edit spit beat me 2 it

I bottled my vinegar semen stains, and sold it to Rocawear to use as the musk scent in their line of fragrances.

ok wait.

did someone leave their account signed in somewhere?

if not i should ban you for starting two of these threads, one in bslayers.