Sitting in on classes at community college with out registering

KILZ FILLZ

i dont have a problem with any of this, in fact i encourage it.

and to the people blah blah blahing on some "why bother if you dont get credit for it" bullshit. dudes talking about like art classes n shit. and even it if was some intellectual so what. if more people had this approach more people would have better jobs, start there own buisnesses have a general increased day to day knowledge of a vaster kind.

the more structure one has without actual limititaions and rules. the more free a person is to use that knowledge in processable ways.

meaning, if you haaaaalf to learn chapters one thru 3 for a test and blow thru it you are forcing yourself into unatural capacities rather than allowing your brain to saok up nd process it is that you are learning about.

you can take two people with the same higher degree of learning, one without the desire care or liking of what he or she was taught on a strict timeframe and one with a genuine interest in what they learned without boundries put upon them by a ficticious boss standing in front of the classroom explaining you have to know this nd the person whom took it upon themselves will do more with what they were taught than the other, if they so wish.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you can wave all the fancy letterheads stating you have a degree you want. but the person that learned on there own free will posseses the creativity and freedom to execute what they learned with there own spin on it.

which breeds hybrids and boundries to be pushed, lateral thinking and the ability to move in ways not guidlined and set in stone the majority would have.

and thats flavour.

and thats better.

photoshop would be sweet, but you gotta get in on that from day one or youll be lost.

huxtable seems to maintain he picked up what he can do on his own. hes pretty handy with it, and id imagine with whatever hes capable of doing you could take that in more commercial avenues with a little time and effort exploring all of its ins and outs.

geezus christ i just read my triple post dhiarettic posts up there. dexedrine, itsahelluva drug.

im getting off the comp:)

• Like 1

and to the people blah blah blahing on some "why bother if you dont get credit for it" bullshit. dudes talking about like art classes n shit. and even it if was some intellectual so what. if more people had this approach more people would have better jobs, start there own buisnesses have a general increased day to day knowledge of a vaster kind.

the more structure one has without actual limititaions and rules. the more free a person is to use that knowledge in processable ways.

meaning, if you haaaaalf to learn chapters one thru 3 for a test and blow thru it you are forcing yourself into unatural capacities rather than allowing your brain to saok up nd process it is that you are learning about.

you can take two people with the same higher degree of learning, one without the desire care or liking of what he or she was taught on a strict timeframe and one with a genuine interest in what they learned without boundries put upon them by a ficticious boss standing in front of the classroom explaining you have to know this nd the person whom took it upon themselves will do more with what they were taught than the other, if they so wish.

NO ONE READS THIS SHIT.

I think you fail to realize that a lot of jobs require you have the credit.

Sure, some art/animator/graphics design job cares more about your portfolio than college credit. So it would work in that instance. But if you're going to be a real estate agent working for a company they're going to want to see your "credit" that you're downplaying here. Or working in the medical field or in law. You can't just be like "I sat in the class and learned everything" -- hell you may know the justice system better than any Supreme Court judge but that means nothing if you don't have the credit.

what?

i read it twice.....

what the fuck?

this had to have been the drugs talking

haha... ya i was on tyrant there no doubt.

essentially i was speaking on his art class intrest and then it somehow morphed into degree's being "fancy letterheads" and projecting they are useless. which is highly inacurate.

my train of thought was geared toward his example of which was not his "major" but rather his interest... aswell as to how potential entrepaneurs and hobbyists whom learned on there own free will without deadlines and tests can potentialy apply there knowledge more creativy rather than through the perspective of a structured enviroment being spoonfed whatever a text books structure feeds them.

clearly the vast majority of college attendees are there to get that piece of paper and take that to a potential employer, which is fine.

I WOULD be doing this with art classes that have no bearing on my degree.

But this plan will have to wait.

Took my final today for the last class I need to pass for a certificate for work. Been studying my ass off on the material and reading assaigment he gave us and put in the syllabus. Felt preparred enough to pass. Teach hands out the tests and what do you know... He doesn't have enough for the whole class.

So what does he do?

Gives us the final from the prerequisite I took over a year ago

WTF

everyone else was syched cause they just took it last semester.

Fuck this shit. I'm enraged.

This is my thinking-

maybe two subjects I'm genuinely interested in (ex: film study, 3 dimesional drawing, music history, something else I don't even know about...). All my electives have been done for years so even of I legitimately took them, I see no benefit. The way I see it, free learning of shit I wanna learn.

1) I don't need to pay

2) I don't need to study

3) no chance of my GPA getting fucked up

4) no midterm or final

So, do you think the teacher would catch on?

Do you think they would care enough to tell me to stop coming?

The CC I go to encourages it, so long as your not bothering anyone you should be good.