Howcome God Invented Girls Thst Spit

Prophit

Why Do Some Girls Spit

:king: Girls should swallow for 2 reasons 1 less mess 2 men get better feeling and its just best for My Sex

To The Ladies: Whats your oppinon, do you spit or swallow

To Men: u like girls that spit or something wen't wrong

Thats Why:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Maybe I'm crazy........... but..................it's a little too much for me when a girl swallows! I twitch uncontrollably like a fish out of water........

Don't want to overload the old system or else I can't think straight for the rest of the day!! One time this girl did that and she put her tongue over the hole and things weren't flowing as smoothly as they should and

my package was hurting for the rest of the day because of her! Fuck that girl............ never again! :o

What I don't get is why girls who spit even bother sucking a cock.

Like if a dude was lickin my cunt and spit after.. I'd be so mad...like what the fuck does that mean i taste like shit?

I totally think if you're gonna give head you should swallow, I'm sure eatin pussy ain't no day in the park.

Originally posted by BeaztieGirl

What I don't get is why girls who spit even bother sucking a cock.

Like if a dude was lickin my cunt and spit after.. I'd be so mad...like what the fuck does that mean i taste like shit?

I totally think if you're gonna give head you should swallow, I'm sure eatin pussy ain't no day in the park.

Oh touche?!?!?! It's a walk in the park for sure! I love it!!

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

:rolleyes: im just glad i get head.:rolleyes:

ahaha werd!! i mean giving head is cool and all but geez, its not the best going down on your guy after a long day. sometimes its just not cool when his balls have been sweating and it stinks. dont get me wrong though, head is cool.

my last girl swallowed but it was cool and all but id rather she spit.im not sure why but i jus feel better when she does.my new girl wont even give me head.supposedly...."shes not ready 4 it".i hate when girls use that excuse.pz.

Originally posted by Jesta2k2

all i kno is pussy juice smellz nasty, cuz 1 time i fingered this girl, and i smelled my hand after and it smelled mad nasty, it seriously does smell like rotting fish. i wouldnt want to taste it.

nah, thats just her cunt. whatever fluid comes out of there is supposed to be odorless

Originally posted by regulator

does pussy juice taste good??????? i have no idea....comepare it to sumthing

if your girl is clean like mine...its smells like flesh...only damper...like...

maybe like sweat before it gets the actual sweat odor...

all I know is a pussy is heaven....i love love love to eat girls out

Originally posted by Iris

i will swallow if my boyfriend tastes it first. semen is revolting.

yeah, ive never liked seamen either, especially those navy boys... they all seem a bit bent if you ask me.

Its just not right when they take your dick out just before you cum and resorts to hand wanking, so if she spits all the better, I dont give a fuck where it goes as long as its in her mouth when im cumming, im a happy man :dazed:

Originally posted by Jesta2k2

all i kno is pussy juice smellz nasty, cuz 1 time i fingered this girl, and i smelled my hand after and it smelled mad nasty, it seriously does smell like rotting fish. i wouldnt want to taste it.

then you got ahold of some seriously nasty puss. there cuz...its supposed to be like frink says, odorless for the most part...i wouldnt touch that shit you were playin with ever agian...then of course, you didnt finger her asshole did ya? Just making sure you went to the right basket...

i wouldnt mind having a girl that swallows

i'd swallow her fluids

but then again, i never done such things

gotta finish what you start :)

damn this is one funny ass topic

just adding my 2 foodstamps...cents i mean

Archived